Whose route was the best?

• Total voters

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Sadly I don't watch Vtuber so I can't understand any of the joke or their personality in the game. So this is a hard skip for me
Im going to skip it for the opposite reason lmao, because i watch Vtubers, know their personalities and understand the jokes this feels especially weird.

Reactions: twisted1

dullachan

Genius, Visionary, Dumbass....
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Sadly I don't watch Vtuber so I can't understand any of the joke or their personality in the game. So this is a hard skip for me
This game is meant to be entirely self-contained. You can thoroughly enjoy it without knowing what a vtuber is, much less Nijisanji. I'd encourage you to give it a try if you like dating sims.

dullachan

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
According to author's itch there are no H-images in sex scenes, they just "have implied animation and very colorful language". So, eh... Maybe "no sexual content" tag is required? Also, first time in 4 years I'm seeing a thread with no tags whatsoever. Dis shit wild.
I hesitate to put no sexual content, because the writing gets very graphic at times, and sexual activities are depicted. I opted to go with no nudity, or censored.

As for the no tags situation, it appears that was an error. It has tags now.

dullachan

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
So, does the MC transform, or is it more the other characters transforming.
Transformation content is mild and largely found in one specific route. It mostly involves the MC, though there are instances of other characters being affected.