Whose route was the best?

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2019
A very charming game, short and sweet, I don't particularly like the attitude of the MC, or his "chadness" but it is self aware and ironic enough that it is mostly for fun, my main problem with it is unexpectedly gameplay related, I cannot find a way to get Pomu's normal ending, I got everything else so that is a bit annoying, apart from that the game is solid.

dullachan

Genius, Visionary, Dumbass....
Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
I cannot find a way to get Pomu's normal ending, I got everything else so that is a bit annoying, apart from that the game is solid.
the pomu route does not seem to trigger,
Your confusion is understandable, because her route operates differently than the other girls. Fairies tend to be a bit harder to catch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The way to get on her route is hinted at.
As for Plove,

Oct 10, 2019
Your confusion is understandable, because her route operates differently than the other girls. Fairies tend to be a bit harder to catch.
The way to get on her route is hinted at.
As for Plove,
Thanks for the detailed response,

NinjaSlush

Jan 10, 2019
I believe it needs the No sexual Content tag.
I would say the Text Based tag maybe. Since all the "sexual content" is hinted/implied in the writing to an extent, but visually there is none.
I could however be wrong, since I couldn't be bothered doing every path, I just did 3. Only because I don't know a majority of the characters, let alone their lore, so it wasn't too interesting to me.

dullachan

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
I believe it needs the No sexual Content tag.
I would say the Text Based tag maybe. Since all the "sexual content" is hinted/implied in the writing to an extent, but visually there is none.
I could however be wrong, since I couldn't be bothered doing every path, I just did 3. Only because I don't know a majority of the characters, let alone their lore, so it wasn't too interesting to me.
I've deliberated on this a bit before deciding to go with the tags I have.
I believe sexual content through text counts as sexual content. I did a search on the good ol' reliable Corruption of Champions. Entirely text based. No 'no sexual content' tag.
Thus, my original designation of 'censored' and 'no nudity' I believe is the most descriptive. If I were to put a 'no sexual content' tag on it, that could cause surprises to those brave individuals who decide to stream my game.

Capture.PNG

example.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Sutefu

Nov 25, 2020
Got the stupid pomu ending on my first playthrough, mood's ruined.
prolly need to change the main menu and accolades font, can't read shit when you're half asleep
other than that good game, I give it 3/5. prolly 4/5 if it has more cgs and stuff

Tyrinis

Dec 6, 2020
Hunh. Am I missing something with getting Selen's route? Feel like I've tried just about every combination and can't get it.

dullachan

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Hunh. Am I missing something with getting Selen's route? Feel like I've tried just about every combination and can't get it.
Do you have her LINE? Once you have her line it should be pretty straight sailing.

There's an important choice in the Millie fesitival scene that can keep you from her route. Also, you may want to reconcile with her sister if you want to play it safe.

Tyrinis

Dec 6, 2020
Do you have her LINE? Once you have her line it should be pretty straight sailing.

There's an important choice in the Millie fesitival scene that can keep you from her route. Also, you may want to reconcile with her sister if you want to play it safe.
I somehow missed getting her LINE. I've tried pretty much every choice it feels like in the festival scene.

dullachan

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
I somehow missed getting her LINE. I've tried pretty much every choice it feels like in the festival scene.
You need her LINE. For a couple girls, the LINEs matter. Would you like a guide, by the way?