toinfiqoyod

Feb 7, 2021
For those that want the save:
The save is in the registry which you can edit. Bring up the Registry Editor and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE/NinjaGirlArune/NinjaGirlArune
Doubleclick on Kaisoudama_h... click decimal and set it to a high number (This is a currency to unlock the scenes)
Then doubleclick on Root_ClearFlag_h... click decimal and set it to 100
This should unlock all the scenes and let you purchase them with the Kaisoudama :)
i don't have the root_clearflag_h.... file could you link it?

Reactions: nik333november

NuclearJ

Jan 31, 2018
i don't have the root_clearflag_h.... file could you link it?
Hmm, I missed it when I first checked and then played a level to see if any values changed and then I noticed it. It might be that you have to defeat the first boss for it to show up

Arturus96

Feb 22, 2019
i'm just seeing a black screen and arune jiggling?
when the screen is black press "F" save the game go to "title" and load the save file it fixed it for me

Edit: After further testing it seems if you Game Over and load the save file, the bug will apear again and if you try to do the same trick, it will restart you at the beggining

Reactions: Derpington Derp

Derpington Derp

Jan 21, 2020
when the screen is black press "F" save the game go to "title" and load the save file it fixed it for me

Edit: After further testing it seems if you Game Over and load the save file, the bug will apear again and if you try to do the same trick, it will restart you at the beggining
Thanks, that worked for now. Still derps out like you said though

Last edited:

aruice

Feb 8, 2021
Hmm, I missed it when I first checked and then played a level to see if any values changed and then I noticed it. It might be that you have to defeat the first boss for it to show up
i can't really defeat the first boss since i do no dmg when i press x the card pops up but it does nothing so i just die and then my save file fucks up and it restarts me

NuclearJ

Jan 31, 2018
i can't really defeat the first boss since i do no dmg when i press x the card pops up but it does nothing so I just die and then my save file fucks up and it restarts me
The game's a bit janky. Are you sure you're saving properly? Just asking because, outside of gallery progress, I don't believe it has any sort of autosave. You can basic attack with left click and not need to bother with any of the special cards. It doesn't do much damage, but vs the spider you can pretty much stand/jump in a single place and spam shoot while jumping. It might take a minute or two, but unless your game is bugged, you shouldn't have too much trouble.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes