Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Ugh, it's so buggy... going from one stage to another causes the black screen thing, cards don't do anything (yes, I used some that should've done stuff like firing magic bullets), saving at the stage selection area doesn't let you load back from there... Same issue whether you launch the "translated" one or the original one.

Whoever's in charge of QA should be fired. Seriously.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
when i use the card nothing happens
I realise that I probably saying this too late, especially considering how long time passed since creation of this thread, but I wanted to try this game today and I encountered the same issue. I didn't find solution here, so I tried something, and for everyone who will want to download and play this game: If you want the cards to work, YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR TIME FORMAT TO EITHER ENGLISH (AMERICAN) OR JAPANESE.
I don't know why this works, but it worked for me, so I hope it will work for everyone else who encountered this problem.
P.S. As turned out, it also fixes the issue with black screen when you start new game, and it also turns out that level in swamps (or river or whatever) is not the first level. If you fixing the black screen issue with this method:

when the screen is black press "F" save the game go to "title" and load the save file it fixed it for me
The game for some reason takes you a little further to the next levels. Strange.

Apr 2, 2022
Is the defeat scene for the second boss just supposed to be the default "defeat" scene? I tried to look at it in the gallery but it just showed a white image

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017

New free demo, i don't know if the paid reward is a special demo

Also DLSite page up, and again, i don't know if it's the same demo XD

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes