Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Sneak peek................

"Sneak Peek on the upcoming update of the Tricky Treat series!
So, as I mentioned in previous posts, I'm dedicating this month to moving forward with this series. I've done 3 images already, but I still have to progress with the text and other pics too. So I'll be posting more teasers until I have the whole update ready, coser to the 5th.
I hope you guys have a great weekend and until the next post! :D"

costas25592

Oct 10, 2022
Your artwork is beyond amazing. I will be glad to see more of Trick or Treat. Also, Supergirl with Melissa Benoist could be a source of great inspiration. I would really love to see Kara paired with Lena, Alex, Nia and all other females of the cast. Seeing the art you made of Wanda with Valkyrie, Captain Marvel, Wasp and Black Widow made me so jealous. Wish I had your skill. Keep up the great work.

manit14

Jul 18, 2017
Your artwork is beyond amazing. I will be glad to see more of Trick or Treat. Also, Supergirl with Melissa Benoist could be a source of great inspiration. I would really love to see Kara paired with Lena, Alex, Nia and all other females of the cast. Seeing the art you made of Wanda with Valkyrie, Captain Marvel, Wasp and Black Widow made me so jealous. Wish I had your skill. Keep up the great work.
Bro who are you talking to? Ninjart1st ain't gonna be a participant in a thread that's purpose is to pirate his stuff.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Bro who are you talking to? Ninjart1st ain't gonna be a participant in a thread that's purpose is to pirate his stuff.
Many artists realize there is no point in trying to stop piracy and instead welcome the easy access to an appreciative audience.

I don't know if Ninjartist is enlightened in this regard. Neverless, please don't assume giving feedback is pointless.

dubilast

Apr 22, 2022
Many artists realize there is no point in trying to stop piracy and instead welcome the easy access to an appreciative audience.

I don't know if Ninjartist is enlightened in this regard. Neverless, please don't assume giving feedback is pointless.
Come on. There is no "enlightement" to get. People pirate stuff and that's it. There is nothing good about it and I don't think they welcome it but they just have to deal with that fact.

cdf86

Nov 27, 2019
kingmanu1001 I have the complete collection of Ninjartist. I'd rather not post anything myself, but I can privately send you a Google Drive link for you to download and post on this page. Let me know if you are interested.
Count me on this boat too mate. Would be happy to reacive a link as well.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
kingmanu1001 I have the complete collection of Ninjartist. I'd rather not post anything myself, but I can privately send you a Google Drive link for you to download and post on this page. Let me know if you are interested.
I mean, I'd definitly love to receive a link too ... one quesition to everyone though... did anyone (apart from kingmanu1001 , who was tagged in the initial post) receive a link, yet, or is everyone just emulating the previous posters? ;) (if the latter, we could stop doing it, I guess..)

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I mean, I'd definitly love to receive a link too ... one quesition to everyone though... did anyone (apart from kingmanu1001 , who was tagged in the initial post) receive a link, yet, or is everyone just emulating the previous posters? ;) (if the latter, we could stop doing it, I guess..)
I'm pretty sure nobody got anything. As I pointed out earlier (with the first wave of "me too, please" posts) the original post is over half a year old and nothing happened since then.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I don't think you can see the "final" pages already because: "All rewards are sent on the 5th of each month." (From Ninjartist's Patreon page.) I'm guessing Patrons can see more teasers.
Are they not already "out"?
There were 10 pages in this series already out. The teasers shown here are part of the latest releases. I haven't found these most recent ones anywhere in the wild yet.

There are 2 reasons that he might want to do so.

(1st) Any popularity for an artist is a good thing. Having 100,000 fans will almost always be a net profit over having 1000 fans. Some percentage will always be supporters while some percentage will always be freeloaders.

(2nd) Freeloaders often become supporters over time. I know that's been my habit...find an artist I love, enjoy their work, and the next time they release new content I hop on the patreon for a month. Also, lots of the highest earning hentai patreons give their content away for free (usually after a couple weeks or so).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote