Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I decided to run the set found here and on Reddit and elsewhere through Gigapixel AI to not just increase the resolution, but sharpen the images up. I think they turned out pretty good with the increased resolutions. Had to edit the final images to make them fit in size on F95 (down from their original 15mb+ per image size). If you hate AI, edited images etc, feel free to ignore them until someone buys the set in better resolution and leaks them. For everyone else..............

EDIT: Apologies for F95 posting the images in the wrong order.

Last edited:

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
damn I was hoping for some more Padme ...
unfortunately not only you :(
It was a rather disappointing start. Without the variants it would've almost been SFW and the dancer is another Twi'lek after the Sith in Dark Times. Hopefully there will be some action between Padme and Rey; eventually they will both end up as Jabba's slaves judging by the cover.

Reactions: Aeriththeflowergirl

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Is there any way to have that post removed, or locked so people don't keep replying 'me too'?
Maybe if users started to spam him with "please send me link, pretty please!!1!!11!" directly he'll delete it himself (or, just maybe, finally respond here!).

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Well, to look into the future instead of the past: the finale of Tricky Treat will be next! Plus a Christmas special. Here's Ninja's original message plus a teaser:

Just a cropped teaser of what I'm working on. Don't miss the finale of Tricky Treat coming this month to my Patreon and Gumroad!! Also coming up, a Christmas special! ;)

Tricky Treat teaser.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote