Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
I was kinda hoping for a cum/creampie variant for the WW piece, it just feels like it’d be right for it. Still a solid piece though.

I honestly don't understand why he didn't add it. I understand that he draws everything by hand, which is time-consuming. However, editing things like this shouldn't be a problem for him. Very little additional work and customer satisfaction would increase. To cover my words, this is the effect I managed to achieve. I'm sure a professional artist could add something like this with better effect.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I was kinda hoping for a cum/creampie variant for the WW piece, it just feels like it’d be right for it. Still a solid piece though.
I was hoping more for a battle damaged variant of WW. After all, it isn't like WW willingly took off her costume for old boy Doomsday right?

StufToyH

Jan 16, 2021
I honestly don't understand why he didn't add it. I understand that he draws everything by hand, which is time-consuming. However, editing things like this shouldn't be a problem for him. Very little additional work and customer satisfaction would increase. To cover my words, this is the effect I managed to achieve. I'm sure a professional artist could add something like this with better effect.
yes they could do better but drawing fluids realisticly is not as simple and easy as you think. Or it was just the artist's will not to add it, whatever the reason is. Well I quickly did some handrawn cum here and well since it's not my art style it's a bit tricky, but let me know if you guys want me to add more or whatever, I'll try to find more time for it.
Wonder_Woman_nude-AI cum edit by Lewdicemaster.png

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
yes they could do better but drawing fluids realisticly is not as simple and easy as you think. Or it was just the artist's will not to add it, whatever the reason is. Well I quickly did some handrawn cum here and well since it's not my art style it's a bit tricky, but let me know if you guys want me to add more or whatever, I'll try to find more time for it.
I, for one, would love an overflowing load version.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 3157913
And did I say somewhere that it's simple? It's not about the difficulty, but about the time he would have to spend. It's not that people will be satisfied only with super photorealistic quality. And it's not like something like sperm has to be drawn from scratch every time. I don't know how long this edit took you, but mine didn't take more than 40 minutes, and the effect is satisfactory, at least for me. At least it's not as disappointing as the lack of an ending to the set. If a ninja can draw this with much better results in a reasonable amount of time (Under 2–3 hours?), I don't see any reason why he couldn't do it. But, as you said, it's his choice. It's not like I'll lose anything if he doesn't draw this or that. If I want, I will edit it on my own. Just like I did in this case with WW, where not only was I in the mood to add sperm, but for my own needs, I made a version with body injuries and a pregnant version. Maybe not as good as the professional artist would do, but as I said, people, including me, don't expect miracles.

And if you want to make a better version than what already exists, just do it. It's not that you will gain anything from us other than gratitude. First of all, you always do such things for yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil.Buddha

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
As I had some time and willingness, I added a few details to the scream set as I realized after the WW set that it was also a bit "dry". Maybe someone will like that edits.
Personally i do. Thanks for sharing. Even if i think a few drops may have dripped on her breasts as well...

pijeva6884

Dec 16, 2019
As I had some time and willingness, I added a few details to the scream set, as I realized after the WW set that it was also a bit "dry". Maybe someone will like those edits.
Thank you. Can you share high quality unedited images? I can't find the original pictures in good quality.

• Angry
Reactions: Longmire
Oct 14, 2023
Are any of these Sets completed? I like the HP stuff, but some of the comics are not complete and I had to find some pages from other sites in poor quality. Also the numbering / naming of the pages is not in order as well.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Are any of these Sets completed? I like the HP stuff, but some of the comics are not complete and I had to find some pages from other sites in poor quality. Also the numbering / naming of the pages is not in order as well.

The scream set is probably over since he created a "game/app" with these works. The only unfinished Potter series is Tricky Treat. The rest, i.e., Truth or Snare and Naughty Spell, are finished. Before this series, there was only a Vore set with Hermione and Ginny. If you search by the name of the series, you will find all the works sorted in order. As for the quality, I can't help you; all his original works are an unsorted mess on my disk. And I also have deficiencies in some of them.

Thank you. Can you share high quality unedited images? I can't find the original pictures in good quality.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Not a fan of going back a single page huh? The irony of asking for high quality pics that are provided above to the ones I posted a page back is that the pics have minimal differences except in file size. Oh well, to each their own.

• Haha
Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
This thread needs an update. Plenty of images have been posted, but there hasn't been a proper update in over a year.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote