Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
there hasn't been a proper update in over a year.
It hasn't been a proper posting either, we won't go through fukin 20 pages of the thread to gather everything since April 2022, I doubt it was everything since April 2022...

I already said this, If somebody wants to help, compile one .zip with everything and we will update

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
It hasn't been a proper posting either, we won't go through fukin 20 pages of the thread to gather everything since April 2022, I doubt it was everything since April 2022...

I already said this, If somebody wants to help, compile one .zip with everything and we will update
love it how everyone wants one , but no one wants to do it! :D

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
love it how everyone wants one , but no one wants to do it! :D
We just don't have the time to do it, bcs this thread is not the only one. There are threads in which people post dozens of pics every week and report them for update expecting uploaders to pick them up individually...

Ninjartist is not even that bad I guess, but 20 pages is 20 pages...

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
We just don't have the time to do it, bcs this thread is not the only one. There are threads in which people post dozens of pics every week and report them for update expecting uploaders to pick them up individually...

Ninjartist is not even that bad I guess, but 20 pages is 20 pages...
Don't get me wrong , I get it :)

Reactions: LordLegolas

pijeva6884

Dec 16, 2019
The scream set is probably over since he created a "game/app" with these works. The only unfinished Potter series is Tricky Treat. The rest, i.e., Truth or Snare and Naughty Spell, are finished. Before this series, there was only a Vore set with Hermione and Ginny. If you search by the name of the series, you will find all the works sorted in order. As for the quality, I can't help you; all his original works are an unsorted mess on my disk. And I also have deficiencies in some of them.
Thank you! :)

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I think he means the OP post on the first page needs an update as it doesn't have all the recent content all in one bulk download making it cumbersome to find images
As Troll said, everyone wants a single file for all of Ninja's work, but nobody wants to put the effort in. This thread is only 3 years old and 32 pages, half of those will be just people saying thanks or asking when is Ninja dropping content next, a 1/4 will be people talking about their opinions on the work and the final 1/4 is probably the images themselves, so really not much work to do. It isn't like we are talking about artists that drop half a gig of images each month for the past 8-10 years etc. I just don't get why people want others to do all the work for them. You want it? Get out and do it.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
holy shit this folder is a total disaster...

OPs folders + OPs zip of the same folders + same pics from OP in 1-260 format + some pics from the thread including censored previews

Overall number of folders is 135 vs OPs 97, but it's still OP copied 3 times + new stuff

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
now it's a compressed image, not high res :(
With lack of stamped, one has to make do with plain.

Also, "compression" and "resolution" are technically different things. Resolution is about the amount of pixels per linear scale (usually dots-per-inch, or DPI) while compression is about of information preservation related to noise artifacts (usually peak-signal-to-noise-ratio, or PSNR).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote