Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

unknownanon22

May 28, 2021
"Miscellaneous" folder: "02 (02)" file is the same as "Jean_NSFW"
"Tricky treat/178" The same ass "Hermione Granger/Hermione_Spiderweb"
The images i post early you already have them. My error. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Druid91

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Wizard of Oz actually contains Maleficent. Not sure if this was intentional
Probably not. As I said, comparing what I had and what I lacked was quite troublesome. There are over 800 pictures, and it was easy to miss something. Especially since I used for comparison the folder that was shared a few months ago with most of the works doubled or tripled.

Reactions: Aeriththeflowergirl

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
So, to sum it up.
I was going to delete the "Sakura" and "Wizard of Oz" folders after I moved the images from these folders to others when I wanted to reduce their number a bit.
The duplicate Hermione is part of the story, so it should only be in the Tricky Treat folder.
Additionally, one Ray page accidentally slipped into Hermione's folder and can also be deleted.
You can do whatever you want with the "my edits" folder. Delete it in its entirety, keep it partially or as a whole.
As for the duplicate Jean, I was supposed to keep the SFW version instead of the two NSFW ones. I'm fixing the error,.
I hope there are no more problems.

Last edited:

cowuli77

Mar 28, 2021
You guys are jerking off with a magnifying glass in your other hand? After all, there is practically no difference when you look at the whole work.

Here's everything I have from Ninjartist. Most works from the period before 2022 are original. Unfortunately, some of the works from that period were copyright struck in the links I have from Dropbox, so I had to supplement them from other sources. Unfortunately, it seems to me that one image from Trash compactor Ray in the naked version was also treated this way. The rest survived.
Dark Times is probably also original, only in half. I added the rest from other source because I stopped my subscription in 2022.

You guys are jerking off with a magnifying glass in your other hand? After all, there is practically no difference when you look at the whole work.

Here's everything I have from Ninjartist. Most works from the period before 2022 are original. Unfortunately, some of the works from that period were copyright struck in the links I have from Dropbox, so I had to supplement them from other sources. Unfortunately, it seems to me that one image from Trash compactor Ray in the naked version was also treated this way. The rest survived.
Dark Times is probably also original, only in half. I added the rest from other source because I stopped my subscription in 2022.

Mega
I have always wondered why most of the leaks over the years have been original quality, but a few were highly compressed. Now this makes sense. Anyway, the full Naughty Spell has recently leaked, so here's the ones that were missing from my collection.

Breakmindu

Mar 11, 2024
I have always wondered why most of the leaks over the years have been original quality, but a few were highly compressed. Now this makes sense. Anyway, the full Naughty Spell has recently leaked, so here's the ones that were missing from my collection.
Sad Luna wasn't in more pics, maybe with Fleur for some "fun" with tentacles or futastuffs ♥

Reactions: Aeriththeflowergirl

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
For clarification. Image that was removed from the links I have, I had it downloaded on an old laptop. Unfortunately, the data I had on it was lost, so I had to download everything again. That's when I noticed that the links I had had been purged. Not to a large extent, but still. Usually it was one, sometimes more, drawing in a given link. This purge was terribly random, and I don't see any logic in it.

In any case, the works that were leaked in non-original resolution were only so because they did not come from the source, not because Ninja never gave way to them. He now has a really fair system for getting his old works, so for those who meet the requirements he certainly has new links that are no longer corrupted.

cowuli77

Mar 28, 2021
These two are not the originals. I had a go with an AI image upscaler. It smoothed out the compression, but lost a little detail, threw the colors off a bit too, but I think the result is okay. Reduced it back to the original size and put a layer of grain over it like the originals usually have. Anyone want me to try a few more?

bobthe best ever

Apr 11, 2024

Mega
can we see them without download its not that i dont trust you but I dont

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
can we see them without download its not that i dont trust you but I dont
That's your problem, LOL.

Maybe after some time I will update the folder to mega and not save it as a zip in my cloud to make it easier to access. But I will do it in some time, when more works appear.

And in fact, the only reservation that other users had was a few doubles, and ONE actually missed an old work. I don't know what else you want.

Reactions: sluthoarder

tianshunmin

Aug 28, 2017
I don't know how it happened, but I missed Zelda completely. And in this link was a story from Naughty Spell written differently.

Part4 Zelda in original resolution is too big to upload here.
Can you upload original images to mega? Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote