Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
The author said it himself, but whatever.
Well remember Oola got pulled towards Jabba, she resisted and was promptly dropped into the Rancor dungeon for her troubles. But if Ninja said Jabba is going to have some fun with Padme and not the rancor, awesome since I too am not into the vore shit. Maybe we'll see something like these images in Ninja's style by Ol' Jabba:

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Well remember Oola got pulled towards Jabba, she resisted and was promptly dropped into the Rancor dungeon for her troubles. But if Ninja said Jabba is going to have some fun with Padme and not the rancor, awesome since I too am not into the vore shit. Maybe we'll see something like these images in Ninja's style by Ol' Jabba:
English is not my native language, but the impression I got from Ninja post is that what he said, was more of a description of what we already see than a revelation of his future plans.

Reactions: Wialtw and Longmire
Oct 26, 2022
Hey guys!
As promised, I'm working on a small update of Sands of Damnation.
Jabba is claiming his priced Senator. Will she succumb to his slimy hands? ;P
I have dedicated most of this term to the Hogwarts Erotic Adventures book and though I was very close to finishing it, I encountered many things to correct while reviewing the whole thing, on top of the extra pics I added, so needless to say, it took way more time than I expected and I still have to tackle a few minor things before proof-printing. (I know, it's the neverending story) But it's in the very last stages now, and trust me, nobody wants it finished more than me. So I will make sure that happens as soon as I'm able.
This month I'm thinking of mixing it up a bit with some new themes like Damsel and maybe Dune alongside other stuff like maybe The Boys and/or The House of The Dragon? What do you guys think?

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Someone can post the full SOD in high res? I dont understand if I have all the pages and pannels.
Just a page earlier, I posted a folder with all Ninja's works, sorted and in the highest possible resolution available. Everything is sorted there, with the story separated from the normal image. If someone has a more complete collection in high resolution, they haven't shared it, so you won't find anything better.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Someone can post the full SOD in high res? I dont understand if I have all the pages and pannels.
Just a page earlier, I posted a folder with all Ninja's works, sorted and in the highest possible resolution available. Everything is sorted there, with the story separated from the normal image. If someone has a more complete collection in high resolution, they haven't shared it, so you won't find anything better.
And if his post isn't good enough for you (Don't forget to thank him for collecting it for you), then run the images through AI til it is a resolution you are satisfied with to match the quality you want from it. I would recommend Gigapixel AI for that job. It is what I did for this thread back on page 16.

Reactions: condomlancer

unknownanon22

May 28, 2021
Thanks. But have you the same zip in other cloud? Mega allows me to download only 1gb per day.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Thanks. But have you the same zip in other cloud? Mega allows me to download only 1gb per day.
I thought Mega lets you download 5gb per day without a paid account? You could also get a MEGA account for free where they will let you have 20gb storage and it should let you download the file in question without restriction.

If your country does have some sort of limit for MEGA, maybe another work around is to create a free MEGA account, then copy the zip to your newly created MEGA cloud drive and then download it once a copy of the archive is on your own MEGA account.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I knew the Rancor would somehow get involved in this story when I saw it was in Jabba's palace.
What do you mean? Jabba is just pulling Padmé towards him :sneaky:
The author said it himself, but whatever.
I don't want to say I was right, but, well, yeah I fucking called it lol. Hopefully it will be more the girls fighting like Skywalker did against the original Rancor in ROTJ instead of a vore scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wialtw

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Druid91 My small contribution: Images from "Sakura" folder are the same as in "Hinata+ Sakura" folder.
"Tara" folder and "My edits" has some repeated images.
No pubes version. And solo. View attachment 3516025
View attachment 3516033 View attachment 3516030
Thanks a lot.
Sorting it out and comparing what I had and what I didn't have was terribly tedious. Indeed, I could have missed something or forgotten to delete it. o_O

Just like, I forgot about this folder with my edits. I knew that I had duplicate works there, but I honestly had no plans to share this folder with these, or rather some, versions of Gal that were there. I was a bit cruel with her. :devilish:
Well, the milk was spilled.

Anyway, thanks for pointing out the gaps.:love:

Reactions: Wialtw
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote