Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
Probably. At least when it comes to SoD as the second part of the story. But if Ninjartist teases us like that with Darth Ray, it's hard for me to imagine that he doesn't plan a 3rd part. This kind of ending needs continuation.

She would have to have a very deep ass, considered that. lol View attachment 3716046
baby steps

Breakmindu

Mar 11, 2024
Probably. At least when it comes to SoD as the second part of the story. But if Ninjartist teases us like that with Darth Ray, it's hard for me to imagine that he doesn't plan a 3rd part. This kind of ending needs continuation.

She would have to have a very deep ass, considered that. lol View attachment 3716046
Rey is usefull only ofr anal. Famous analwhore specy in the galaxy !!

Reactions: inxs955

Niala95

Feb 7, 2024
I love the SoD storyline but I also wish he made a Dune series. There are four superb women in these two films and I think there's a way of doing something interesting with them and Paul. The Baron Harkonnen can fit the role of Jabba easily . There are even giant sand worms to satisfy the appetites of vore fans.

Gigas0231

Jun 18, 2024
I love the SoD storyline but I also wish he made a Dune series. There are four superb women in these two films and I think there's a way of doing something interesting with them and Paul. The Baron Harkonnen can fit the role of Jabba easily . There are even giant sand worms to satisfy the appetites of vore fans.
Still a little salty that he left out Jessica in his last Dune piece.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote