Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

condomlancer

Mar 20, 2022
Where was I complaining? I just didn't agree with the statement that drawing a woman with a bigger butt would look unrealistic, or that a ninja wouldn't be able to draw it. Besides, with his examples, Horzekok proves my point. I participated in a discussion that I did not start.

You, on the other hand, attacked me with your passive-aggressive comment unrelated to the discussion, apparently not understanding what I said.

Maybe my reply was off-topic. But foremost, your edgy kid way of speaking makes me barely understand what the actual purpose of your statement was and what your problem was. In any case, the ability to draw at such a level is not so deep, made me respond with a cheap provocation to you do something productive or shut up. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

And I don't overanalyze anything.
Maybe I'm a little more passionate. But that's because drawing is my hobby, and Ninja is my favorite artist. But if you guys don't like it, and as I can see from the reaction to your post, that's probably the case, I don't have to contribute to this thread at all.
I ain't reading all that
I'm happy for u tho
or sorry that happened

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote