TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
by "virgin run", I meant is it possible to get through the game without triggering a single H event/scene
That's a good question. Using your combat skills makes your "lewd" gauge go up and when it's full you can't move and they rape you. So unless you can go through the entire game using nothing but normal attacks I guess it's not possible.

EDIT replied to someoen with a joke about their sister but realised that made me double post, sorry.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
This game is all sex include sex to advance story. NTR doesn't happen since it's consensual by all the girls pretty much and her personality was changed by a demon for aiming toward sex(more likely the demon uses a skill that makes her stronger but also amplifies her strongest desire, if she has passion for sex, she will turn into a bitch... could consider it brainwashing). She does have lots of partners, but i dunno if she checking in her friend(the clerk) and watching her doing with the blacksmith that brought her to the city can be considered NTR but whatever =P. Virgin Run = impossible.

btw, here is a save with all scenes opened in gallery(minus 1 that i couldn't trigger with game v1.03)...

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
For fairness' sake I should say the downside to this game is the sex scenes are way easy to get, in fact the fights are pretty damn easy too. That could make it boring to some people.

Then again, most users on this site use walkthroughs and cheats and "full saves" to not have to play the games at all so, whatever.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
That's a good question. Using your combat skills makes your "lewd" gauge go up and when it's full you can't move and they rape you. So unless you can go through the entire game using nothing but normal attacks I guess it's not possible.

EDIT replied to someoen with a joke about their sister but realised that made me double post, sorry.
normal attacks only? challenge accepted

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Then again, most users on this site use walkthroughs and cheats and "full saves" to not have to play the games at all so, whatever.
You're right, they ask for a save even before the game or patch is out. Well, cant judge there isn't many fans of rpgm games in 2018.

Reactions: TomberryDude

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Is crouch tattoo a tag? Because this game has it.
Looks great so far with some depth to help fill out the smut.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
So, what does the stats do? Agi and Luck?

Attack = Stronger dmg as usual; def = self-explanatory ; agi/dexterity depending the point in the game = chance to drop stuff after battle ; Luck = more chance to do criticals, double, triple or even quadruple attacks. For easy victorys without considering drop, focusing in atk and luck works better.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
This game looks worthwhile. Let's hope the story and gameplay is on par with the likes of Ariadne, Lilitales and Shin Sei Den.
Ahah... not from what I've seen. Unless there's some big development in the story later it's nothing special.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes