timitus

Jan 19, 2018
I'm stuck at the point where I'm supposed to wear an outfit and show Goro but I dont know what that outfit is supposed to be or what materials to get for it. Any help on this?

TheAleG

Jul 7, 2017
@
right click game.ini and deselect "read-only" and click apply
if you have an "unblock" also click it
Screenshot_491.png

Nov 29, 2017
This game is seriously waaaay better than I thought it would. Cursed Armor can't even imagine being this fucking good. The translation is spot-on, and the engine is unique. Cursed Armor uses a very basic and generic engine, and gameplay is fine but dull. I'm so glad I don't have only Cursed Armor for this type of concept.

Nov 29, 2017
I have to disagree completely. She has a curse on her that gives her powers but when she uses them it makes her uncontrollably horny. If anything, I am SO FUCKING glad she starts off having had sex with her travel companion before the story happens already and you can start having some kinky fun very early on.

You can only get her to fuck him at first though, battle rapes non-withstanding. Of course the game is gonna make situation escalates but it's not like she starts off humping every guy in sight either.
I totally agree, and the game gives you options to skip sex scenes if wanted and it's not that hard to avoid battle rapes scenes. My most favorite thing is the engine, I've personally never used the Wolf RPG engine before but they decked this fucking game out. I feel bad for slightly underestimating this game at the start.

Reactions: TomberryDude

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
This game is seriously waaaay better than I thought it would. Cursed Armor can't even imagine being this fucking good. The translation is spot-on, and the engine is unique. Cursed Armor uses a very basic and generic engine, and gameplay is fine but dull. I'm so glad I don't have only Cursed Armor for this type of concept.
Those are like... Two way too different games to even compare them. You may prefer the one over the other, but it's like apples and oranges.

About the game itself tho, the art itself is great, but I really dislike how the scenes are done. IIRC correctly there is so much camera movement in them and comic-style text in the actual image. (Played that a few months ago, don't know if it really was that game.)

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Looks really good, especially if it's in english. Any reference?

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
there is prologue of this game
This is a spin-off from a fan with possible events with her as a prostitute. Lets say, u fight in the arena to get the prostitute costume but the game has 0 scenes that uses this costume. I finished it and none required such costume... rsrsrs... there is a prequel or something with partially of the events on how she meets the demon and was "cursed" while it's more like a blessing for her to make humans stronger... the side-effect of the brand isn't turn her into a bitch, just forces her own desires to surface without countrol... basically, she has the makings of one without having the courage for that before being branded...

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes