Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Ok so noob question... how do you leave town? ive gone down 4 areas, castle, castle town, town and farm. I have found no way to exit the city at all to get to forest for missions.

Edit: 1 hour later of searching, i went to guild receptionist who told me how to leave town.... MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
what is the pregnancy content?
Closest thing I could find to preg content was that in the ending you can pick to end up with either one of the three heroines or as the king (harem ending) if you pick the thief girl then I think it was sort of mentioned about getting pregnant in the last sex scene (I think?) then it fast forwards some years and it shows MC + her being married and having a daughter. But frankly I would say there is no preg content at all in the game.

how bads the scat is it one off thing or better yet avoidable.
I never saw any scat at all in the game, there are a bunch of side quests that sometimes lead to scenes but I couldn't bother to do them all since it felt like a waste of time for the most part, but maybe one of them has a sex scene but no scat in all the one's I saw.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
before i download this... how much content is copy and pasted? So far i see the Faces, mini profile pictures (boobs,pussy and breasts)... is that just it or is there even more?

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes