Collection Video Nisama3dx collection [2021-05-01] [Nisama]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
Havent even published most of those preview images for supporters on substar and fanbox that you uploaded, those were wips and shouldnt be in the mega for final sets. But yet here they are. Guess i have to come up with a different system again :)

layalta

Apr 20, 2021
Havent even published most of those preview images for supporters on substar and fanbox that you uploaded, those were wips and shouldnt be in the mega for final sets. But yet here they are. Guess i have to come up with a different system again :)
Stuff will leak either way, I don't think any r34 artist has a way of keeping their archives from being getting shared. I hope this will increase your sub count though. If you can see anything positive in this, it's a great advertisment for your work.

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
Stuff will leak either way, I don't think any r34 artist has a way of keeping their archives from being getting shared. I hope this will increase your sub count though. If you can see anything positive in this, it's a great advertisment for your work.
I dont care if he leaked the finished stuff that has already been published for my supporters, do you not get what i wrote? You literaly saw it before the people that actually are paying for it. Idgaf if someone shares the finished stuff that i published on substar.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
No way I had the time to separate stuff from wips from finished. I have too much shit to upload.

Tbh, I thought you had retired and didn't care anymore.

Reactions: smilewithme1

maxidave

Feb 26, 2018
dose anyone know a way to get all the pictures and videos into one file, its hard to jack it when you have to navigate to everything

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
dose anyone know a way to get all the pictures and videos into one file, its hard to jack it when you have to navigate to everything
ctrl+f
type .mp4
ctrl+a
drag onto vlc playlist or cut/paste in new folder

Reactions: maxidave

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived.

Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~1.5 GB
New filesize: ~1.9 GB
Thats cool that you have so much time on your hands but you dont need to do that for my new animations as im already interpolating them myself to 120fps and rendering at 60fps which includes 2B walk and mavis ghost fuck and all that are going to come in future. As for the old ones i wasnt planning on doing that so gj

• Angry
Reactions: Zero28 and RaidenZ
Apr 14, 2021
Thats cool that you have so much time on your hands but you dont need to do that for my new animations as im already interpolating them myself to 120fps and rendering at 60fps which includes 2B walk and mavis ghost fuck and all that are going to come in future. As for the old ones i wasnt planning on doing that so gj
Good stuff my man, always happy to hear animators are doing this stuff on their own :), certainly makes my life easier lol

Kirarax180

Sep 15, 2018
Getting an error message from my torrent client:
"unable to load '1669659_Nisama3dx.torrent': unsupported piece size (64.0 MB)!"

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Getting an error message from my torrent client:
"unable to load '1669659_Nisama3dx.torrent': unsupported piece size (64.0 MB)!"
Switch to a proper torrent client (check my signature for example).

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
just checked out your new Brig set, your work is godly good sir :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nisama3DX
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote