VN Ren'Py NL Corporation [v0.11.30] [SuckylittleD]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

SuckylittleD

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2021
1.png

Overview:
You take a role as MC who just graduated from university got no job and no place to live and by many reasons you decide to kill yourself, but it didn't work because there was a guy that help you in this situation he help you to start a new life and work in his company and then he move you into a shared house where everything begins.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-26
Release Date: 2024-02-26
Developer: SuckylittleD
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.30
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

115.png 284.png 267.png 463.png 85.png 122.png 185.png 593.png 661.png 2050.png 1367.png 1405.png 1409.png 1428.png 1462.png 1482.png 1725.png 1738.png 1889.png 1924.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Honestly, your grasp on English is pretty solid for a non-native speaker. You seem to have some trouble with things like tense, punctuation, singular/plural words, and articles(a, an, the, etc.). These are all very common problems for non-native English speakers.

One thing that really stands out, that's easy to fix, is your lack of proper spacing. There should always be a space after any punctuation.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Just finished playing through. As I said before, the English is nowhere near as bad as your warning implied it would be. The overview is pretty vague, so I wasn't expecting much story-wise. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the plot seems quite a bit deeper than I expected. Would have liked to see a bit more of the girls, as they're very cute so far. Bit disappointed at the lack of any lewd content. Some future tags would be nice. So far it seems like a harem setup, but I'd love some confirmation so I don't get my hopes up.

If you'd like, I can proofread the script for you, free of charge. Should only take me about an hour to clean it up nicely. Send me a DM if you're interested. Reading over my corrections could help you with your goal of improving your English.

TyphoonNL

May 24, 2018
i am going to think that the dev is Dutch, just because it says NL as in Nederland (Netherlands)
but i can be wrong

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
1.5gb for that? brother you gonna need to get yer file size optimized or youll be over 5gb before the first plot point...

Aside from that it wasn't too bad of a start but yeah your english is pretty bad.
Even beyond the language issue, the dialogue was a bit on the childish side.

Over all needs polish and proofreading by an english native speaker but there is a solid start here

Reactions: Lord Grim

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
One thing that really stands out, that's easy to fix, is your lack of proper spacing. There should always be a space after any punctuation.
I would say that this is true in basically all languages, it isn't something unique to English.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Yet another 5 star review that reads like an AI shill.
Another dev trying to boost his own rating?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes