RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NoEscapeGameEdition-0.25.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
No Escape: Game Edition! [v0.25.1] [Scriptor]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS (QUAD-HD)

SIZE ~ 735 MB

- - -

Oct 13, 2017
changelog?
From Fanbox:

Performance improvements:

- Upgraded the RPGMaker MV engine from 1.5.1 to 1.6.2.
- Removed the grey tint of non-speaking characters during dialogue: It caused massive framerate drops for some people, especially those on low end rigs.
The name tag box now moves from left to right to singify who is speaking.
- Pictures now get removed before opening shop windows and get immediately re-added afterwards. This should remove the framerate drops/crashes some were
having when opening/closing the shop menu's.
- Added a plugin to boost preformance (Irina_PreformanceUpgrade).
- Properly organized the Yanfly plugins.

Bugfixes:

- The hint tablet (next to the spikes) in the final room of the pyramid now actually displays its hint.
- Fixed the trigger for the pedestal trap room from re-firing after player had already played through said event.
- Corrected some typos here and there.
- Fixed opening of chest in lower left part of the golem area.
- Players can no longer walk out of tent maps into the void (insert spooky sounds).
- Players can longer climb the huge statue in the desert.
- When entering a map moving left or right instead of forward will now no longer send you back towards the previous map.
- Fixed small syntax error in living maid suit battle intro.
- Continuity mistake at the golem intro; it now sticks its... Thing into the right... Entrance. :)
- Events in the recall room now work correctly and can be exited.

Potato editions & the (now dead) Mac version:

- From now on all the game updates will be released in two versions for Windows and Linux: The 'Quad-HD' version and the 'Potato' version.
Difference between the two is that the potato version will be native to the 1600x900 screen res, allowing people on smaller monitors (like laptops)
to enjoy the game in their screen size. Furthermore, this will also increase the text size in the game for people with lower res screens and improve game preformance for people on low-end hardware. Main drawback of this version is that the images will be of less quality for higher res screens, so if you've got a big enough monitor don't use the 'potato' version!
- It turns out to make a Mac version of your game you need to export from a Mac device. I find this REALLY weird since they've added in the option to export to Mac even when using the desktop version of RPGMaker MV. In any case, this means I can't make a Mac version of the game (since I don't own apple products) so I will remove the link to the non-functioning Mac version of the demo. From this point on I'll only release versions for Windows and Linux, so to all you Mac users: I'm sorry I made you happy with a dead sparrow. (Dutch expression, look it up on google.)

Additions:

- Added the Rose work events to the recall room.
- Maps names.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
View attachment 1269731

Overview:
The story follows Kathleen, a down-on-her-luck girl trapped on the same prison ship featured in the comic No escape! Tossed inside one of the VR-pods the story seems over before it has even started... Until she suddenly gets help from a mysterious benefactor! Now Kathleens being forced to dive into all sorts of smutty and rubbery simulations in an effort to escape her predicament! But beware, these simulations are designed to turn even the most willful girls into submissive rubber pets... Can you help Kathleen navigate the dangers of the simulations, or will you make her fall prey to all sorts of kinky bad ends? Either way if you like latex, rubber, heavy bondage, dollifcation, non-con (and con) perils and/or rubbery transformations then this is the game for you!​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-21
Release Date: 2023-02-18
Developer: Scriptor - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
QUAD-HD VERSION:
Win: - - - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

POTATO VERSION:
Win:
- - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

VEHX thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1269732 View attachment 1269733 View attachment 1269734 View attachment 1269735 View attachment 1269736 View attachment 1269737 View attachment 1269738 View attachment 1269739 View attachment 1269740 View attachment 1269741 View attachment 1269742 View attachment 1269743 View attachment 1269744 View attachment 1269745 View attachment 1269746 View attachment 1269747 View attachment 1269748 View attachment 1269749
POTATO VERSION :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is there any urination stuff in the game? i heard someone talk about it so wanted to ask hope who ever reads this have a good day :)

Last edited:
Reactions: triskaidex

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone knows the catchphrase for the security droid in World 2?
I tried "I wanted orange" because I found some text before mentioning it... but it didnt work

Okay... figured it out... for everyone else who struggles: Look up the killphrase of Gunther Hermann from Deus Ex

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 25 Votes