JamesB0815

Dec 31, 2023
Did you not read any of it? Just check his deviant art.
And if so, it doesn't matter at all. But it's not irrelevant to belittle the efforts of a game developer in such a way. Anyone who does something like that and has a steel helmet in their avatar is suspected by me of being a right-wing wanker.

ishi56894

Jan 21, 2022
And if so, it doesn't matter at all. But it's not irrelevant to belittle the efforts of a game developer in such a way. Anyone who does something like that and has a steel helmet in their avatar is suspected by me of being a right-wing wanker.
How is him being dissatisfied with the creator's work tell you that he's a right wing or left wing? Try not to make this political please. This is a discussion everyone can have different opinions.

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
Did you not read any of it? Just check his deviant art.
What Scriptor does is exactly the same thing other artists do. He adds to favorites those images that he likes and that serve as ideas for his future work.
Here no one has invented anything, and everyone copies others to a greater or lesser extent, contributing their style.

If you look at the profiles of the artists that Scriptor has in favorites, you will see that they also have saved images that are similar (ideas) to many of their own works. It's normal.

Do you want to know what's really pathetic? The contemptuous treatment you are giving to a developer as if he had committed a crime.

Honestly, I think you should relax a little, because you're dramatizing so much that it's embarrassing.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
You have offered no arguments,he is stealing content and too many cases of it happening,you not being able to resist spewing "racist" and "fascist" at 5 seconds when someone doesnt agree with you makes you more of a fascist,btw Im more left wing than you ever will be so cope.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I am officially ruling that it's time for Spiedel and Anonim to agree that they will never agree on anything else and that it's time to move on from the argument.
Chapter one of Scriptor's snake comic has been out for like 3+ months now or something and it's never appeared anywhere online, is there going to be a public release of that or is it for patrons only?

Oct 29, 2017
Is this going to be the norm going forward that every public update would be released in 3 months? It really sucks to wait so long. Yeah I know I can buy the subscription but the payment methods scriptor put don't work in my country so I can't even buy it even when I want to.
I think he was on vacation or something between this update and the last, that's why the wait was longre.

He even put out some sort of comic inbetween them as a result.

Devilgod05

Dec 20, 2021
Just ignore him, Speidel and some other gonk (that got caught by Scriptor himself because the guy had the same username on Discord as he did here) are always bitching about the game & the dev in the thread. They bring nothing of value.

Idiots aside, happy gooning to the Quad-HD Windows users
Weird request but can you also link the folder with the images only

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
What a spineless "argument",you can stfu yourself now,you will cry later when he abandons it,be sure to ship him alot of money and continue to fanboy for him.
Why would i give him money when i get everything for free? Just stop bitching about a game that you are getting for free and you seem to hate so much, why are you even here anyways? If you know its going to get abandoned, why even play a game like that? Just get off this thread and go bother someone else.

pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018
>Forum is made to pirate ero games and discuss them.
> Goes on forum created for pirating and complains about majority of people not buying the content.
??????????????????

if somebody really likes the content they're going to support the creator/dev despite it being available for free. There are a lot of creators that make their content free on purpose yet still make a lot from it and are able to do it full time. I'm a strong believer that if somebody really paywalls all of their development/content less people are going to be actually paying for it.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018

+ new chapter
+ new photos/renders
+ more story

- standard "copy and paste" Scriptor story and nothing new.

This game is still not free?? For me it's shit game + paywall.

Last edited:

Lisan Al-Gaib

Jan 20, 2023

+ new chapter
+ new photos/renders
+ more story

aaand there he is, the "professional" thief who got caught in the dumbest way :LUL:

Apr 19, 2020

+ new chapter
+ new photos/renders
+ more story

You describe almost every developer game out there!, People who's keep complaining should just go make they own game!!.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes