Lisan Al-Gaib

Jan 20, 2023
I don't know if anyone say it, but Tonkatsu is doing a "spin off" of this game. No escape reality. Seems great too.
Hopefully it's actually a decent bondage/latex game and not just another of his 300+ works where the protag is stuck in a cocoon and brainwashed into becoming a bimbo.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
But there's one problem. When the nexus gets fixed after thornvine and we go back to lost sands, we can still see rose waiting there for Kathleen to bring back her necklace.

And what happens to Fara? Are we going to see her in vr world 3 too?
Well, with Rose, it's just a "game convention" so that there is an opportunity to get endings. In general, VR worlds exist separately and, simply put, Rose should not disappear since she is part of another VR world. In the case of Fara, it is probably not part of a specific VR world.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Hopefully it's actually a decent bondage/latex game and not just another of his 300+ works where the protag is stuck in a cocoon and brainwashed into becoming a bimbo.
In fact, the purpose of the simulation in the world of No Escape is to do exactly that with prisoners. Kathleen is a prisoner, especially for some reason very dangerous to the empire. I doubt very much that Kathleen will be able to get out of the capsule. Still, I would expect a final ending in the spirit of the endings of his comics.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

ishi56894

Jan 21, 2022
Well, with Rose, it's just a "game convention" so that there is an opportunity to get endings. In general, VR worlds exist separately and, simply put, Rose should not disappear since she is part of another VR world. In the case of Fara, it is probably not part of a specific VR world.
I think it's wrong to say vr worlds exist separately when we can find the same characters in the other vr world and the story clearly moving further. We can say it's more like nexus gives us several gateways into a world and those gateways are lead to different time or space in that exact world.

Just a theory but maybe cyber world is somewhat the future of this medieval kingdom. What would be cool though that lost sands should be locked up if we have completed thornvine estate since this it's the direct continuation of the expedition.

Ezyrn

Dec 28, 2018
In fact, the purpose of the simulation in the world of No Escape is to do exactly that with prisoners. Kathleen is a prisoner, especially for some reason very dangerous to the empire. I doubt very much that Kathleen will be able to get out of the capsule. Still, I would expect a final ending in the spirit of the endings of his comics.
dont read the comics but it is sad that no good ending :(

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Anyone can post the latest update info ? AFAIK, Scriptor says the next release is in February.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I think it's wrong to say vr worlds exist separately when we can find the same characters in the other vr world and the story clearly moving further. We can say it's more like nexus gives us several gateways into a world and those gateways are lead to different time or space in that exact world.

Just a theory but maybe cyber world is somewhat the future of this medieval kingdom. What would be cool though that lost sands should be locked up if we have completed thornvine estate since this it's the direct continuation of the expedition.
Those arent different worlds just simulations,scriptor messed up when he made a connection and how time went forward between 2,they should be separate as they arent real.

ishi56894

Jan 21, 2022
Those arent different worlds just simulations,scriptor messed up when he made a connection and how time went forward between 2,they should be separate as they arent real.
That's just my attempt at trying to create a lore for this game. I was only assuming that the vr worlds could be real and I know each simulation is different but I was trying to be creative since 2 simulations are happening one after another and there's an event that get carried between the simulation.

Also I merely hinted the cyber city vr to be part of the same world from a hint we get during one of the failstates. When Kathleen asks the cyber thug that are they going to sell her off to the slave market, I just linked it with the bandits from lost sands who used to sell girls at the slave market. So maybe those bandits were the ancestors of those cyber thugs and the trade has transformed from being a sex slave to being a battery for the factory.

In short I wasn't trying to make my theories absolute, I was just saying that they could be a possibility. The final say goes to Scriptor on what's the official story.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
That's just my attempt at trying to create a lore for this game. I was only assuming that the vr worlds could be real and I know each simulation is different but I was trying to be creative since 2 simulations are happening one after another and there's an event that get carried between the simulation.

Also I merely hinted the cyber city vr to be part of the same world from a hint we get during one of the failstates. When Kathleen asks the cyber thug that are they going to sell her off to the slave market, I just linked it with the bandits from lost sands who used to sell girls at the slave market. So maybe those bandits were the ancestors of those cyber thugs and the trade has transformed from being a sex slave to being a battery for the factory.

In short I wasn't trying to make my theories absolute, I was just saying that they could be a possibility. The final say goes to Scriptor on what's the official story.
If scriptor does decide to go along with this madness of connecting the worlds and/or making them one world,that you enter at different times this would mess with the already established lore and I dont know the comic for the original but those are simulations,they are supposed to be completely separate experiences to test prisoners,to make them submit and become ideal sex toys,both as a way to make profit and get rid of criminals,I was and Im dissapointed in how scriptor used the old cliche that random ass protag and his band of nobodies find a hidden conspiracy or some shit like that and gets her there,I would have prefered and It would have been smarter to keep the mystery of Kate's background and reason for being there hidden till the end,in which to reveal that she indeed was a criminal and bad person that deserved being there and being brainwashed and YOU helped her escape,kinda like Breaking Bad but without the introduction,people root for a narcissist and make excuses for all his mistakes,doesnt help that the WHOLE show is from Walter's perspective but not only that presented in a way that makes him look good and others,including the cop-in-law that wants to get a dangerous drug dealer and murderer off the street,look "evil" by comparison.

Yes he did repeat the whole,hidden boss woman tries to turn you into furniture but you defeat her and sell her,which already with other facts show that Kate is not a good person but the MAIN point is that scriptor simply recycled it because he has no original ideas,check his deviant art,he practically took everything from there,for example the slave maid outfit. I miss how at the start it was presented that worlds will be dynamic and fun with various fetishes and situations,"trust no one" "everyone wants to capture you" and how there would be different players involved not JUST you,instead we got 3 and a half worlds that are very rushed,combat sucks,very little NPCs,very limited interactions with said few NPCs,storyline is very bare bones,items and customization are a shit show,skills and leveling up are practically irrelevant,some skills are even broken,consumables are less than optional,I dont even use them and had 0 problems,characters are shallow,maps are small and little to do,0 sidequests.

He should have taken the time and tried to do something unique not rush it and steal ideas,look at necropanzer's Domination desire banished,a decent story,ok characters,very promising combat and items are usable,still is quite early in progress but its possible to change,scriptor said to me in deviant he wont even bother to add different outfits,let alone fix any missing content or broken content.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes