Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I gotta say that I think scriptor is getting some ideas,from where idk since he did in the past use alot of ideas from others on deviant but from what little I could see I think the new area and the content lately with the comics are the best in a while,shame we cant see whats it about in kemoro.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
why is it dying?
Kemono no longer publishes content other than ptreon and discord. I don't know if it's temporary or permanent yet. But that's exactly what it means that kemono is dying.

I dont think he has a problem with it,if he did first thing he would ban this thread and all the free links to the game not just some dev posts.
Well, he obviously banned some of them, but I don't think all of them. Someone still leaked an update for the game. It's just that comics are difficult here. The author usually publishes them for free after a long time, except for those that he does together with someone. As for the comic "A tight squeeze", the author wrote on his deviantart:

Just like how dogs have their chew toys, nagas have their squeeze toys; as this unfortunate tomb raider has just found out...

Part of a comic project I've been working on for a while now and is nearing completion, with only one chapter left before it's finished. The other three are already up on my FANBOX/Subcribestar and feature 134 pages of rubbery peril involving nagas, inflatable bondage, hypnosis, ovi-position, breath play and a bunch more of juicy stuff. If that's your thing it might be worth a looksie; all chapters are currently out for the lowest Tier! (End of the shameless plug )

Anyhow once it's fully done I'll probably start releasing the chapters for the public, with exception of all the penetration stuff since Deviantart sure doesn't like that. Ah well, we'll think of something when that ball rolls around.

ishi56894

Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone know if we are going to get 29.0 or direct 30.0 next? Because ingame it is said that 29.0 will mostly focus on the church/nuns which is a side content and the next transformation is probably centered around rubber hucow or something like that.

30.0 will start the main storyline I suppose. Correct me if I am wrong.

Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone know if we are going to get 29.0 or direct 30.0 next? Because ingame it is said that 29.0 will mostly focus on the church/nuns which is a side content and the next transformation is probably centered around rubber hucow or something like that.

30.0 will start the main storyline I suppose. Correct me if I am wrong.
He's doing the church and fleshing out the sorceress before he moves on to the rest, I THINK.

Reactions: ishi56894

james2546

Jan 15, 2024
If it's the interaction I think it is, you need to unlock the second VR world and talk to the trader there, then return to her.
So, a little disappointing. I went to the trader, found out fara was gone, and then went back to fara but nothing changed. And if I beat world 2, then when I go back to fara a new npc said she left because, "She was bored." Anyone know if there is a secret end with her? Or if shes some other part of the story?
I really liked the side mission for the egyptian world where you brought fara to the queen, and with the three question marks in fara's dialogue options, I hoped maybe for something more...

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
So, a little disappointing. I went to the trader, found out fara was gone, and then went back to fara but nothing changed. And if I beat world 2, then when I go back to fara a new npc said she left because, "She was bored." Anyone know if there is a secret end with her? Or if shes some other part of the story?
I really liked the side mission for the egyptian world where you brought fara to the queen, and with the three question marks in fara's dialogue options, I hoped maybe for something more...
There is a small scene with her in 1 VR world. You need to choose to serve the goddess and the 3rd task from the goddess will be associated with Fara. In general, Fara is a pretty funny NPC and I think something may be connected with her in the future.

Last edited:

ishi56894

Jan 21, 2022
So I was doing Thornvine estate and at the beginning Violet gives a dialog if I chose combat route that Kathleen was the one on accursed desert mission and it was because of her Rose was sold of by Bandits.

The only problem here is though that I never picked up the necklace for Rose and just exited the lost sands after opening the breach and continued further.

So is it canon that Rose would get abducted and her mission would fail nonetheless? Just curious how Violet manages to capture the doctor and bar owner? We never see Fara in Jail cell along with those twoor is she also turned into one of the maids?

Also is there a chance we would see Primrose in other vr world? For me she's the best character so far.

CtrlAltPanic

Feb 1, 2019
So far I've been able to find pretty much everything ending wise besides the hypno goggles in world 2, can someone point me in the right direction for these?

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
So I was doing Thornvine estate and at the beginning Violet gives a dialog if I chose combat route that Kathleen was the one on accursed desert mission and it was because of her Rose was sold of by Bandits.

The only problem here is though that I never picked up the necklace for Rose and just exited the lost sands after opening the breach and continued further.

So is it canon that Rose would get abducted and her mission would fail nonetheless? Just curious how Violet manages to capture the doctor and bar owner? We never see Fara in Jail cell along with those twoor is she also turned into one of the maids?

Also is there a chance we would see Primrose in other vr world? For me she's the best character so far.
Rose's fate is predetermined. Either we defeat her and hand her over to slavery, or we run away and she will go for the necklace herself, obviously she also becomes a slave.

Reactions: ishi56894

Ezyrn

Dec 28, 2018
I don't know if anyone say it, but Tonkatsu is doing a "spin off" of this game. No escape reality. Seems great too.

ishi56894

Jan 21, 2022
Rose's fate is predetermined. Either we defeat her and hand her over to slavery, or we run away and she will go for the necklace herself, obviously she also becomes a slave.
But there's one problem. When the nexus gets fixed after thornvine and we go back to lost sands, we can still see rose waiting there for Kathleen to bring back her necklace.

And what happens to Fara? Are we going to see her in vr world 3 too?

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes