AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
So, is this about wholesome bdsm (is the girl actually into getting tied up and have stuff done to her)? Or is this game just gonna traumatize me further?
Whether Kathleen likes bondage or not, as far as I can tell, depends on the player.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2019
Clues mean nothing if the player sucks at riddles. I mean...I knew a couple of them, in other areas, just due to seeing certain movies lol. But, anyone who has never seen those movies will not have a chance at guessing those. Thanks btw
They could always read the books.

Which are better anyways.

Edit: Also is anyone else having this issue download the file from several sources the file took a long time to download as is proper for 2.2 or 1+ gigs of data but when I went to extract it they were empty and RAR pro and 7z both gave this bizarre "error" for lack of a better work or simply could not find the files have never seen this before ever. And it happens If I use the link on this website or Subscribestar very confusing tried downloading mega gofile and pixel same same same all read as empty in my unzipper

?????

also this is boththe quad-hd version and potatoe version I would think I am the issue if it were not for the fact that no where I download from samething happens????

Last edited:

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Ibotsukigunte and Scriptor are the only decent ones out of all of them tbh since they dont rely on malesub and skyrim modders add like one new piece of bondage every 5 years and just keep making shitty scripts that kill the save game after half a day of playtime instead of learning to 3d model.
read the fucking comment,scriptor is just copying other's ideas from Deviant art.

MzFiend

Nov 7, 2021
Played up to the latest release, I liked what I played. Desert area was probably the best so far.

I like games with multiple bad endings so this game was up my alley.

Reactions: LonelyOneFox

Giappofiga

Apr 27, 2020
I wanted to make sure that there are only these 3 fail options, is the fact that the rest of the room empty normal?

JohnDoodle

May 6, 2018
when i'm playing i'm getting a lot of errors *failed to load this or that picture*
do i need to install something else or what?

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes