Riding-Weeb

Nov 17, 2017
True.
I wish they did implement more malesub content because the only example i've seen of it was Slaverun Reloaded.
That aside, Kziitd is dropping a new "DD" system to Fallout 4 with the help of Egoballistic. They are adding a LOT of shit.
you have the games on this website where almost all of the latex ones are male sub

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
It came out for Patrons tier 3 and higher, a little while ago(like a day), that is where they must have got it from.
i thought maybe he got it from somewhere else since he said he only got that version, if he was a supporter he should have the two versions of the game.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Perhaps the author will post comics for free. As for "A tight squeeze", the author usually puts the comic in free access as soon as 3 weeks have passed after the release of the last part in Tier 1.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
The 3rd be world entrance is replaced by the 4th be world in the new patch. Is that intentional?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Yes. In this case, the 3 VR-World is a plot world without the possibility of returning to it.
So the new VR world is a continuation of the 3rd VR world's setting ? Or is this just the devs way of including new VR worlds without changing the nexus' layout.

rhakark

Dec 17, 2018
Google drive link that was dropped doesn't seem to be working anymore. Reroutes to trash folder.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But in general, there is a clue to the answer in the same room.
Clues mean nothing if the player sucks at riddles. I mean...I knew a couple of them, in other areas, just due to seeing certain movies lol. But, anyone who has never seen those movies will not have a chance at guessing those. Thanks btw

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Clues mean nothing if the player sucks at riddles. I mean...I knew a couple of them, in other areas, just due to seeing certain movies lol. But, anyone who has never seen those movies will not have a chance at guessing those. Thanks btw
Just enter the riddle into google or whichever search engine you prefer, that is what I do, as there is not time limit to answering them.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes