JohnDoodle

May 6, 2018
no matter the version i still get missing files errors :( or do i need to install anything else for the game to work without errors?

Last edited:

smile_n_cry

Feb 26, 2024
greetings, yeah I have the same… tested both linux versions and the windows potato version. Seams like there's something wrong.

Devilgod05

Dec 20, 2021
No escape: Game edition! (V0.30.1) (Tier III release)
July 5th, 2024 10:52
Ave senators!

See the links for V0.30.1 of No escape: Game edition! As with every release a changelog is provided in the .rar file which logs all the changes. But in a nutshell: The convent of the Ebon Rose has been added to the fantasy RPG VR-world; containing “serving” side-quest, two fail-states (one semi-playable) and a whole boatload of rubbery nun fun!

To start the new content just head east from the caste town and enter the convent, from there on it should be largely straightforward. It was one hell of a dev cycle, especially with the whole wisdom tooth fiasco in May... but it’s finally done, and I’m happy to present it to you folks. I hope it was worth the wait. ;3

I hope you all enjoy the new update, and as always be sure to let me know your thoughts! ^^
LINKS:

QUAD-HD VERSIONS (2560x1440 resolution):
WINDOWS:
Mega

LINUX:
Mega

POTATO VERSIONS (1600x900 resolution):
WINDOWS:
Mega

LINUX:
Mega

IMAGE ARCHIVE ONLY:
Mega

QUICK-START SAVE:
Mega
Could you post the image archive too? Thanks.

DasIsNeDuese

Mar 14, 2023
are there saves in the thornvine estate in world 3? because there are 2 codes but i cant find any saves to enter the codes

Night27

May 8, 2017
no matter the version i still get missing files errors :( or do i need to install anything else for the game to work without errors?
It should be just download, unzip, and play...
if you are getting an error for missing images there could be few things causing it
1) are you using the right version?
ie windows version for windows or Linux version for linux
2) what program are you using to extract the files winzip, winrar, online (please do not use an online extractor), ect?
try to use a different extractor program and see if that fixes the issue
3) what is your regional settings set to, is it set to english or some other language?
also check the "img" folder under "www" and see if the images are worded correctly, ie do the image filenames match the error message for missing images or can you not find the file in question at all
4) If you are trying to play this on a Mac then you your own emulators are wonky at best and broken at worst sorry

JohnDoodle

May 6, 2018
if you are getting an error for missing images there could be few things causing it
2) what program are you using to extract the files winzip, winrar, online (please do not use an online extractor), ect?
3) what is your regional settings set to, is it set to english or some other language?
also check the "img" folder under "www" and see if the images are worded correctly, ie do the image filenames match the error message for missing images or can you not find the file in question at all
4) If you are trying to play this on a Mac then you your own emulators are wonky at best and broken at worst sorry
problem solved by putting the game on ssd

illusionary07

Dec 13, 2023
1) Yes, I am using the right version.
2) I am using winrar
3) English
4) PC

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Make sure that the folder names are not long. On some versions of Windows, this is a known problem with reading if the names of folders or files are very huge and also contain spaces, commas and other spelling characters in the name.

Reactions: illusionary07

illusionary07

Dec 13, 2023
Make sure that the folder names are not long. On some versions of Windows, this is a known problem with reading if the names of folders or files are very huge and also contain spaces, commas and other spelling characters in the name.

I gave this a try and put in a less complicated folder and it seems to working now!

dollyfay

Jul 24, 2024
i need help, im stuck at the factory section 5: transport line, where that security drone is, i cannot defeat it, and i dont know how to get/see the prhase code to disable it

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes