TheMooseyOne

Jul 12, 2022
encasement / rubber isn't my thing but I still really enjoyed this. The game played well mostly, and the threat did work well for me (only tried combat path so far). Got a bit easy (it seemed much easier further through which was a bit back to front?) though I guess that's cause I just fought everything as I went so levelled up more - it obviously was set up with avoiding fights as a goal. Still, looking forward to future installments - ideally with harder fights or potentially with items to make yopu stronger but make the QTEs faster or similar, so there is a risk/reward tradeoff. Great work!

Loxhd-2000

Jun 4, 2024
Does Anyone knows how to do the riddle with the switches on the Floor in the Woodlands, in the demon Queen‘s Castle

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Does Anyone knows how to do the riddle with the switches on the Floor in the Woodlands, in the demon Queen‘s Castle
You have to click all buttons. If you are not good in such puzzle i recomend this site:

lena foxx fan1

Jun 7, 2024
So after the end of the first VR level (the pyramid), it doesnt allow me to progress and go through the breach. It says "This breach has been breached, meaning i can move on to the next VR-World" and then doesnt allow me to do anything. If i try to interact with it again it says the same thing over and over. I did all of the side quests so im quite literally stuck. Any ideas?

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
So after the end of the first VR level (the pyramid), it doesnt allow me to progress and go through the breach. It says "This breach has been breached, meaning i can move on to the next VR-World" and then doesnt allow me to do anything. If i try to interact with it again it says the same thing over and over. I did all of the side quests so im quite literally stuck. Any ideas?
Really? Did you make your way back to the Nexus and tell Jack about completing it? It's been a while since I last played the game but you need him to unlock the next VR world iirc.

Reactions: selkietg

lena foxx fan1

Jun 7, 2024
Really? Did you make your way back to the Nexus and tell Jack about completing it? It's been a while since I last played the game but you need him to unlock the next VR world iirc.
I didnt know that is how you finish the level. I thought my game was bricked since i didn't see anybody with the same problem. Thanks.

Reactions: Ruzei
4.60 star(s) 25 Votes