TheMooseyOne

Jul 12, 2022
encasement / rubber isn't my thing but I still really enjoyed this. The game played well mostly, and the threat did work well for me (only tried combat path so far). Got a bit easy (it seemed much easier further through which was a bit back to front?) though I guess that's cause I just fought everything as I went so levelled up more - it obviously was set up with avoiding fights as a goal. Still, looking forward to future installments - ideally with harder fights or potentially with items to make yopu stronger but make the QTEs faster or similar, so there is a risk/reward tradeoff. Great work!

Loxhd-2000

Jun 4, 2024
Does Anyone knows how to do the riddle with the switches on the Floor in the Woodlands, in the demon Queen‘s Castle

Whaft

Sep 16, 2022
Does Anyone knows how to do the riddle with the switches on the Floor in the Woodlands, in the demon Queen‘s Castle
You have to click all buttons. If you are not good in such puzzle i recomend this site:

stuckinlatex

Jun 7, 2024
So after the end of the first VR level (the pyramid), it doesnt allow me to progress and go through the breach. It says "This breach has been breached, meaning i can move on to the next VR-World" and then doesnt allow me to do anything. If i try to interact with it again it says the same thing over and over. I did all of the side quests so im quite literally stuck. Any ideas?

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
So after the end of the first VR level (the pyramid), it doesnt allow me to progress and go through the breach. It says "This breach has been breached, meaning i can move on to the next VR-World" and then doesnt allow me to do anything. If i try to interact with it again it says the same thing over and over. I did all of the side quests so im quite literally stuck. Any ideas?
Really? Did you make your way back to the Nexus and tell Jack about completing it? It's been a while since I last played the game but you need him to unlock the next VR world iirc.

Reactions: selkietg

stuckinlatex

Jun 7, 2024
Really? Did you make your way back to the Nexus and tell Jack about completing it? It's been a while since I last played the game but you need him to unlock the next VR world iirc.
I didnt know that is how you finish the level. I thought my game was bricked since i didn't see anybody with the same problem. Thanks.

Reactions: Ruzei

numoss

Sep 18, 2021
In the fantasy world after crossing the bridge where the boat is in the south (after crossing the forest) the game tells me if I follow the path behind it that there is the end of version 0.29.1 but we are already at version 0.29 .5, you haven't worked on it there yet or there's something wrong with my save (taken from 0.29.1)

TheMooseyOne

Jul 12, 2022
In the fantasy world after crossing the bridge where the boat is in the south (after crossing the forest) the game tells me if I follow the path behind it that there is the end of version 0.29.1 but we are already at version 0.29 .5, you haven't worked on it there yet or there's something wrong with my save (taken from 0.29.1)
changelog suggests that there is noty more added later but stuff added earlier, so maybe it's still the end regardless of version but you need to go back to see the extras?

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I have a couple of questions about the comic book "A tight squeeze". Can someone make a transcript of this text? I have a pretty poor knowledge of English. I can't decipher it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is from chapter 2.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
By analogy with the Goddess, it should be passed. It is impossible to win because, like the Goddess SOPHIA, she is immortal.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
So that's it, I understand .
Dont know if you understood the theme of the game but it leans on the protag Kate being like a fish out of the water or being submissive or/and dominated by the "game" (visual realms),basically I wouldnt be supriced if the canon ending is her failing,I could totally see her failing even sooner as do many before her (its the design of the game and the comics duh).
Also the bosses practically control the realm they find themselves in,fun fact: they are hinted at that they are aware all is a simulation (which is intriguing to say the least,if anything would come out of it is another matter...) so how could you defeat them if they control the pocket reality?

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonimNok

lukat0022102

Dec 16, 2023
No escape: Game edition! (V0.30.1) (Tier III release)
July 5th, 2024 10:52
Ave senators!

See the links for V0.30.1 of No escape: Game edition! As with every release a changelog is provided in the .rar file which logs all the changes. But in a nutshell: The convent of the Ebon Rose has been added to the fantasy RPG VR-world; containing “serving” side-quest, two fail-states (one semi-playable) and a whole boatload of rubbery nun fun!

To start the new content just head east from the caste town and enter the convent, from there on it should be largely straightforward. It was one hell of a dev cycle, especially with the whole wisdom tooth fiasco in May... but it’s finally done, and I’m happy to present it to you folks. I hope it was worth the wait. ;3

I hope you all enjoy the new update, and as always be sure to let me know your thoughts! ^^
LINKS:

QUAD-HD VERSIONS (2560x1440 resolution):
WINDOWS:

LINUX:

POTATO VERSIONS (1600x900 resolution):
WINDOWS:

LINUX:

IMAGE ARCHIVE ONLY:

QUICK-START SAVE:

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes