Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Kemono no longer publishes content other than ptreon and discord. I don't know if it's temporary or permanent yet. But that's exactly what it means that kemono is dying.

Well, he obviously banned some of them, but I don't think all of them. Someone still leaked an update for the game. It's just that comics are difficult here. The author usually publishes them for free after a long time, except for those that he does together with someone. As for the comic "A tight squeeze", the author wrote on his deviantart:
Kemono just updated the page for scriptor. So wrong there man :cool:

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Kemono just updated the page for scriptor. So wrong there man :cool:
Firstly, there was an update on the 7th.
Secondly, kemono does not update anything themselves. To be more precise, subscribers publish access keys there and through these very access keys kemono receives all the content available to the subscriber.
Thirdly, as I said, it is impossible to get rid of pirated subscribers. They will be there anyway, to one degree or another.
PS: I don't particularly like those who merge keys on kemono, since such people don't give a damn about the author's works or they don't know how kemono works. A good example is Tonkatsu, who asked to wait at least a week before draining, but the pirates from kemono absolutely do not care about this.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Firstly, there was an update on the 7th.
Secondly, kemono does not update anything themselves. To be more precise, subscribers publish access keys there and through these very access keys kemono receives all the content available to the subscriber.
Thirdly, as I said, it is impossible to get rid of pirated subscribers. They will be there anyway, to one degree or another.
PS: I don't particularly like those who merge keys on kemono, since such people don't give a damn about the author's works or they don't know how kemono works. A good example is Tonkatsu, who asked to wait at least a week before draining, but the pirates from kemono absolutely do not care about this.
First could be,I just checked yesterday,I though you didnt know,your welcome...
Secondly I though we were talking about the site as a whole,I dont particularly care if its the staff or subscribers that update it,as long as it is available on the site.
Thirdly why would you want "pirates" gone? They are God damned heroes! Given how much scamming and milking of gamers happen,from this guy too,we should have acces to those gaming developing posts,for transparency.

Well I cant quite comment on the last part,im not familiar with their system or what is going on with Tonkatsu.Cya man.Hopefully we get the full Flexikingdom area this month.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
First could be,I just checked yesterday,I though you didnt know,your welcome...
Secondly I though we were talking about the site as a whole,I dont particularly care if its the staff or subscribers that update it,as long as it is available on the site.
Thirdly why would you want "pirates" gone? They are God damned heroes! Given how much scamming and milking of gamers happen,from this guy too,we should have acces to those gaming developing posts,for transparency.

Well I cant quite comment on the last part,im not familiar with their system or what is going on with Tonkatsu.Cya man.Hopefully we get the full Flexikingdom area this month.
Please don't twist my words inside out. I just said that I don't like pirates on the kemono website. I did not say that they should not exist in principle. To some extent, they are needed by those who cannot receive content for one reason or another, but in my opinion they should also respect the authors. So if the author asks to wait at least a week or a couple of weeks or even a month, then the pirates should respect the author and wait and not merge the content almost immediately after its publication by the author.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Please don't twist my words inside out. I just said that I don't like pirates on the kemono website. I did not say that they should not exist in principle. To some extent, they are needed by those who cannot receive content for one reason or another, but in my opinion they should also respect the authors. So if the author asks to wait at least a week or a couple of weeks or even a month, then the pirates should respect the author and wait and not merge the content almost immediately after its publication by the author.
Ironic,you twist my words,I understood and didnt object whatsover to your criticism of those who merged despite being told not to other than that you did give off the impression pirates shouldnt exist.
Here I gotta disagree,its not that players cant for one reason or another gain acces but that they should always have it,this whole kickstarter BS has costed the community alot by encouraging big time scammers.
Though lets be clear here,this is not an argument,I generally understand your point,might even agree.

ishi56894

Jan 21, 2022
Is this going to be the norm going forward that every public update would be released in 3 months? It really sucks to wait so long. Yeah I know I can buy the subscription but the payment methods scriptor put don't work in my country so I can't even buy it even when I want to.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

martin64

Sep 21, 2017
Is this going to be the norm going forward that every public update would be released in 3 months? It really sucks to wait so long. Yeah I know I can buy the subscription but the payment methods scriptor put don't work in my country so I can't even buy it even when I want to.
Scriptor puts a lot of work, art and love into the game. For each release this is a lot do to, maps, NPCs, dialogue, puzzles, testing and not to forget all the great artwork. Therefore I am glad that we have these releases at all without an even longer delay. So a big thank you for the game author here. Please understand that creating a new release takes its time.

ishi56894

Jan 21, 2022
Scriptor puts a lot of work, art and love into the game. For each release this is a lot do to, maps, NPCs, dialogue, puzzles, testing and not to forget all the great artwork. Therefore I am glad that we have these releases at all without an even longer delay. So a big thank you for the game author here. Please understand that creating a new release takes its time.
Oh I totally understand. Even I want every update to be enjoyable so he can take as much time as he wants. I was just trying to understand if the 3 month thing was going to be regular schedule or would he consider releasing some updates earlier too?

Also it's not a new release everytime more like addition to the current game.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I dont recommend you do,the dev shows many signs in his blogs that he might quit anytime,those include mental issues,lack of creativity,stealing from Deviant art,etc. He is a risk,dont support him until ATLEAST he finishes the game.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
He doesnt put alot of work,many of his updates,which are available for free on kemono are him bitching about mental health,many ideas of his are stolen from deviant art like the maid suits,check it out before talking BS.
His updates and game overall are very shallow and liniar,I cant believe you'd support such a fraud.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Oh I totally understand. Even I want every update to be enjoyable so he can take as much time as he wants. I was just trying to understand if the 3 month thing was going to be regular schedule or would he consider releasing some updates earlier too?

Also it's not a new release everytime more like addition to the current game.
Hey,look on the bright side,3 months aint as long as we used to wait for his new content,most stupid thing is he can barely complete the map (which is quite empty and linear) in 2 updates of 6 months atleast + delays.
I once asked him if we could have something AS LITTLE as different outfits for Kait and he said no,those would be purely cosmetic and would mostly just be those who are already in the game,so no extra work,problem is that he wont even consider it,ideally we should have different outfits with different buffs for Kait,the same outfit everywhere is getting stale.

Apr 19, 2020
He doesnt put alot of work,many of his updates,which are available for free on kemono are him bitching about mental health,many ideas of his are stolen from deviant art like the maid suits,check it out before talking BS.
His updates and game overall are very shallow and liniar,I cant believe you'd support such a fraud.
Any proof of this?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
I am putting this out first, I am ok with paying for a game. But I draw the line at paying more then what I would shell out for a triple AAA title.

ishi56894

Jan 21, 2022
I am putting this out first, I am ok with paying for a game. But I draw the line at paying more then what I would shell out for a triple AAA title.
I would rather pay for the uniqueness of this game than paying for all the generic fantasy ntr crap that exists here.

Also it's more than 2 days now. Any ideas on when the update is coming?

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes