lukat0022102

Dec 16, 2023
Aaaand it's gone. Could you please re upload?
2024/04/19 16:27 CEST: There was an error in Jules' dialogue tree which made it impossible for players to pay back their loan once they've left the alleyway. Is fixed now and all links have been updated as well.

2024/04/20 10:45 CEST: There was a bug in the updated YEP_X_ItemRequirements.js which caused a crash when the player opened the invetory during battle in certain circumstances. Has been fixed and all links are updated, if you've already downloaded the latest version (and know what you're doing) you can grab the hotfix only here:

LINKS:

QUAD-HD VERSIONS (2560x1440 resolution):
WINDOWS:

LINUX:

POTATO VERSIONS (1600x900 resolution):
WINDOWS:

LINUX:

IMAGE ARCHIVES ONLY:

QUICK-START SAVE:

MrKabab2

Apr 29, 2022
hello i wanted to ask for help, when i try to open the game in winrar it says its incomplete or something like that and doesnt let me open it or that its ruined. tried multiple links. can anyone help?

martin64

Sep 21, 2017
hello i wanted to ask for help, when i try to open the game in winrar it says its incomplete or something like that and doesnt let me open it or that its ruined. tried multiple links. can anyone help?
If your downloads have finished without problems, it could be that your winrar version could be too old or you use it for a archive format, it cannot handle. I had no problem opening versions of the game with recent version of 7-zip, which is free and can unpack several different archive formats. I hope this helps you.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Install latest WinRar or redownload game files.

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes