pitay46095

Nov 18, 2021
anyone know how to get the linux version to work? I tried running it with and without "allow as executing as program" as an option as well as setting various combinations of read and write permisions. Running it through the terminal gives me "cannot execute binary file: Exec format error". Using Pop os which is ubuntu based so it should work

edit: since i had nothing better to do i dumped around 7 and a half hours trying various fixes with both the linux and windows version in a vain attempt to get it working and welp i'm thoroughly stumped. I ran both the linux and windows version through steam, tried multiple proton versions, converted the windows version to linux using the nw.js method shown here, tried multiple version of the game, tried multiple mirrors, tried various launch options, tried launching it via sh. If anyone else wants to give it a shot and finds a solution please let me know.

Edit 2: after trying another game that uses the nw.js version of rpgmaker mv i've observed identical behavior so it is possible that it's an issue on my end
Tried the same with wine and steam proton but both couldnt work on linux & win potato. Instead I used this on windows potato and it works wonderfully

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
No Escape: Game Edition! (V0.29.2) (Tier II Release) (Pixiv Fanbox)

As with every release a changelog is provided in the .rar which logs all the changes, but in a nutshell: The first “dungeon” area for the fantasy RPG VR-world has been added, with one common enemy, one mini-boss and one trap.
To start the new content simply head to the west of the castle town down the road; that path is now unlocked. It leads to the entry of the woodlands (the new “dungeon” area) and from there on out stuff should be straight forward(ish). ;3
I hope you folks enjoy the new update, be sure to let me know your thoughts! ^^

LINKS:
QUAD-HD VERSIONS (2560x1440 resolution):
WINDOWS:

LINUX:

POTATO VERSIONS (1600x900 resolution):
WINDOWS:

LINUX:

IMAGE ARCHIVE ONLY:

QUICK-START SAVE:

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoEscapeGameEdition-0.29.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Albert757

Aug 17, 2018
Just a thought, Is it possible for one of the later stages to have a reverse theme? Namely where you take a Dom role and must keep yourself in check, whilst dominating others, lest the system notice irregularities locking the system down and resulting in a bad end? Meanwhile in the simulation Kathleen will be stuck enjoying the simulation never to return to her normal self nor leave the simulation itself.

Last edited:

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Just a thought, Is it possible for one of the later stages to have a reverse theme? Namely where you take a Dom role and must keep yourself in check, whilst dominating others, lest the system notice irregularities locking the system down and resulting in a bad end? Meanwhile in the simulation Kathleen will be stuck enjoying the simulation never to return to her normal self nor leave the simulation itself.
There is an author's discord and a separate branch for offering ideas. There is no point in offering ideas here. This is a pirate resource and the author of the game does not happen here.

martin64

Sep 21, 2017
Hello,
Does anyone know how to increase the difficulty of combat?
or increase the price of consumables?
I wish the game was a little more challenging ;)

However this game is great

Thank you
I am quite happy with current level of difficulty (already some scenes with floor traps had been hard), but for another replay maybe I also would like it a little more challenging. Maybe the author could let us have two or three different levels of difficulty?

Reactions: bootsfetish59

martin64

Sep 21, 2017
anyone know how to get the linux version to work? I tried running it with and without "allow as executing as program" as an option as well as setting various combinations of read and write permisions. Running it through the terminal gives me "cannot execute binary file: Exec format error". Using Pop os which is ubuntu based so it should work

edit: since i had nothing better to do i dumped around 7 and a half hours trying various fixes with both the linux and windows version in a vain attempt to get it working and welp i'm thoroughly stumped. I ran both the linux and windows version through steam, tried multiple proton versions, converted the windows version to linux using the nw.js method shown here, tried multiple version of the game, tried multiple mirrors, tried various launch options, tried launching it via sh. If anyone else wants to give it a shot and finds a solution please let me know.

Edit 2: after trying another game that uses the nw.js version of rpgmaker mv i've observed identical behavior so it is possible that it's an issue on my end
I had no problem getting the current V029.2 Linux potato version to run, just extracting it, then setting the required files to be executable (you could give a 'chmod 755 *' in main direectory, and then started game with './No\ escape'

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes