sdxpro2233

Sep 16, 2021
Who, Fara?
I should have clarified, Fara appeared to be in a comic with a certain cyborg (whom I initially thought was going to serve as the AI boss since it came out before then using the cyberpunk setting, iirc, and GOMU also made a cameo )

But what I meant was this character who was a bounty hunter who had inifiltrated the ship before getting caught. Then there's the spin off game by the aforementioned Tonkatsu that hints at Katherine's own past as a VERY wanted target.
can you play as Fara in this game? if yes, how?

cheekypig55

Jul 9, 2018
HERE It is 24.1

Hot fix for Quad HD and Potato Version.

Included in zip/winrar file is the change log file

Potato Version

Whelp, that will be the last time I post an update so quickly, surprisingly ScriptorOmniscius24 has a back bone and has given me a warning ⚠ for not allowing a grace period between him releasing and it getting pirated. Then again I am just an idiot for using the same username here and in subscribestar. So ‍♂

Last edited:

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Anyone have a .24 save right where .23's content ended, IE right before the boss room?
I drag + dropped my .23 save into 24, and i was pretty sure i'd have some saves there, but for some reason i only had 5 saves and they were all still in pyramid land and would prefer not to do the entire bossfight and cyber land again ifi don't have to

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
for those who have arrived at the arena how do I pass because after beating 2 opponents it doesn't let me do anything

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
I was expecting the dev to tease the next VR world already. But I am sensing a pattern here, each end of the level boss is unbeatable by combat. Forcing you to an alternative method.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Anyone have a .24 save right where .23's content ended, IE right before the boss room?
I drag + dropped my .23 save into 24, and i was pretty sure i'd have some saves there, but for some reason i only had 5 saves and they were all still in pyramid land and would prefer not to do the entire bossfight and cyber land again ifi don't have to
Saves from older build works ok.

Oct 29, 2017
I was expecting the dev to tease the next VR world already. But I am sensing a pattern here, each end of the level boss is unbeatable by combat. Forcing you to an alternative method.
You can actually beat the priestess via combat, and beating the AI via combat will be in the next patch according to the future teaser along with delivering the case to Lysi (which will be another mini boss fight).

After that it will be the next VR world.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes