Apr 23, 2018
Once you have the rag client installed in a folder you have to download the rags game, and all you should have to do is double click on it.

Apr 23, 2018
Just wondering all I seem to be able to get from whores to the whores makers quest is 150 gold, but sometimes I have slaves worth way more than that how do I get the full price for those slaves?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Just wondering all I seem to be able to get from whores to the whores makers quest is 150 gold, but sometimes I have slaves worth way more than that how do I get the full price for those slaves?
...isn't that answered in the game's built-in help/FAQ? But IIRC the answer is finding assorted higher-class auctions and whatnot - the dockside bordellos are basically for dumping unpromising material (into a "nasty, short and brutish" life of the most appalling kind of sex slavery, you monster :cry:) for peanuts. I know the mistress of the Rose gives you fairly specific requests if you pay her a visit, and you can locate an auction in the Bootleg Underdark under the mountains.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I never bothered with the requests. They're much too specific.

Offloading at the Lord's Gate is slow since you can only do one per month or something, but I tend to just train slaves for the sake of having perfect slaves. i get my money via marauding and supplied via the same.

The trick is knowing which assignments pay out big in supplies and cash, for when you need them. Having a group of people who can reliably complete the spores supply-gathering mission in the forest is a godsend.

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Anybody know what Aspect: The Gift does?
You get it from being a Kreator golem, so I thought it was maybe turning people into Golems but I haven't seen where/how to do so.

Colorful

Jun 24, 2018
Anybody know what Aspect: The Gift does?
You get it from being a Kreator golem, so I thought it was maybe turning people into Golems but I haven't seen where/how to do so.
The description of Aspect: The Gift in the game's code says this: "A suitable slave that is currently on the Slaver Training path may be converted into a golem. This requires a human futanari of suitable size with Mighty Strength and Resilient, and without Fel Tainted. This process is begun by selecting Slaver Training again, will take seven days, and will become a slaver without needing to complete an assignment."

someone10

Feb 9, 2019
so i have rags 3.0.60 found here installed but i can't run the game. now in my start menu i see a folder named "Rags Suite" and in that i see the uninstaller so what do i need.

oh and ya the "No Haven 0.841 - TF Edition" is white as in its like i dont have the required software, so i would love it if someone would tell me what im supposed to install.

Oct 1, 2017
so i have rags 3.0.60 found here installed but i can't run the game. now in my start menu i see a folder named "Rags Suite" and in that i see the uninstaller so what do i need.

oh and ya the "No Haven 0.841 - TF Edition" is white as in its like i dont have the required software, so i would love it if someone would tell me what im supposed to install.
The rags you need is on his tumblr site. Its like 2.4 something.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018

Use RAGS 2.4.16 or 2.6.1, 3.0.6 has some compatibility issues with this game as the dev specifically states. Fire up RAGS ("Rags.exe" in either of the older versions, "RAGSWPFPlayer.exe" in 3.0.6) and start the game through File -> Open A New Game.

someone10

Feb 9, 2019
so i have attached a photo of than erryer of when i try to open the game. im using RagsSetup.2.6.1 which i got from bedlam tumblr and i have tried the other one and it was different in that it would not open the game at all. also i have windows 7.

just want to say thanks for the help and sorry for the pain.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
so i have attached a photo of than erryer of when i try to open the game. im using RagsSetup.2.6.1 which i got from bedlam tumblr and i have tried the other one and it was different in that it would not open the game at all. also i have windows 7.

just want to say thanks for the help and sorry for the pain.
Just a guess but since that talks about "SqlServer"... have you tried ?

johngalt200

Sep 18, 2017
Lately I've noticed that I can't seem to train Slaves to be Slavers anymore in Version .85. I've given them Dominance and Advanced Dominance Training, but the Slaving option doesn't show up in their option list.

zia

Aug 7, 2017
Question for you all: Is there any difference between the TF edition and the normal one on Bedlam's Tumblr?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes