User1810

Dec 30, 2018
What assignment chains exists?
So far I know about "smthng Arrogance" in mountains, "Private Passage" (kind of), "Lady in waiting", and some assignment in mountains where you can enslave two male drow and sell them as sissies later. And city cheerleaders kinda chain. Any more?
Also very short: Dance the Night Away, you can get a lamia dancer to sell back (like the drow males one). And after your PC does Quick As You Like, it unlocks a new plains assignment (Quicker Than They Like, IIRC).

finally i start to understand this game but really only one condition for win it's gold?
Yeah, getting 10000 gold is the current "win condition", but it's really just a placeholder. Someone shared that the dev posted this on his last update:

Been thinking about victory conditions recently. The having lots of gold one is very, very placeholder and it shows. What I'm thinking I'm going to do for the next update after the one I'm working on is to add some more conditions to reflect that it does take more than just a lot of gold to become a noble. As a plus I think it'd be a good way to make the Mistress of the Ensnared Rose more relevent for non-sub playthroughs as she's just the kind of character who would have the right kind of connections that you'd need to make it happen.

I was thinking something like this for the Noble win:
-5k gold saved

- At least three opportunities fullfilled for the Mistress of the Ensnared Rose

- At least 3k spent legitimally on commerce so supplies buying, Cutprice Roses, and the like.

- At least 10 Successes and 5 Critical Successes in the City of Aversol

-Obtained at least 30 City of Aversol assigments

-Sufficiently high quality bedwarmer in a high enough quality outfit to serve as your partner who can smile when prompted and look good on your arm.

-Sufficiently high quality outfit for yourself.

All those numbers subject to change of course. I think this could work nicely to have other themed options to work towards like bringing back the moving into the dungeons win condition that used to exist, and instead of needing twenty slavers, you'd need to do a certain number of Deep Mountains assignments along with having a track record of selling enough high quality individuals at auction.

Would give a bit more direction while still not messing with the existing sandbox. There'd also be room for other options for say a corruption or being sneaky win condition and the like. There will also be more storyline based win conditions like the current Golem scenario one which I want to do for the Convent and Kitsune ones at least.

Reactions: muchacho

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Version 0.91 has been uploaded on Patreon. Even if we don't have a download link yet, does anyone have the changelog? Apparently it's up on his Twitter, but only people who follow are allowed to see it, and I don't use Twitter...

Reactions: Trapquest

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
-Dilemmas:

---Now slavers won't just want to talk to you in the morning about random bits of in-setting lore and will instead have a variety of requests.

---Should happen more often than lore unlocks and should adjust how often they happen based on how many slavers you have in the encampment.

---Wisps don't really have normal desires, and will just do what they like. Legion are also not really into asking permission for anything. Zharr, thugs, bimbos, obedient slavers, and other completely loyal ones are all far too content with their lot to ask for stuff. Mercenaries are just here to get paid and will also not bother you.

---There are twenty three different dilemmas to start off with at various levels of rarities in how often they'll happen. Several of which have variation in outcomes, options, and reasoning.

---Slavers on negative reputations and on certain levels of morale will be far more likely to either ask to leave if disliked or insisting you do something about being lusted after.

---Lots more usage for the respect checking system with some using the initial check only, while others skip straight to needing to force the issue like making use of.

---Can gain new traits, rarer assignments, new slavers, cheap(ish) biomancy, and region buffs among others.

---Due to this I reworked how Trait Transmission worked where a slaver can learn a trait of another slaver. Currently this only affects one of the new dilemmas and one of the Coastal Caves outcomes, but there will be other uses including one in the near future. Previously it was in strict order of checking for and applying Depraved > Slutty > Unscrupulous > Friendly > Sneaky > Seductive > Aggressive > Brutal in turn. Now it's more randomized (though still with a greater chance of picking up Depraved) and now can also potentially learn Connected, Cooperative, Creative, Dancer, Folklorist, Follower, Herbalist, Heroic, Honourable, Perceptive, Persuasive, Singer, Tactful, Tracker, Trainer, Trapper, any of the Faiths including Spiritual, and most of the Crafter traits.

---Can get your second-in-command to deal with it if they're around. Due to this Persuasive (Per), Seductive (Sed), Hypnotic (Hyp), Dominator (Dtr), Malevolence (Mal) are now listed as positive traits and Bimbo (Bim), Sex Addict (Sex) are mixed. Also added a note that them having a decent reputation helps, as it does.

---If you do this second-in-commands on lower morale have a chance to dislike the role more making them easier to remove if you want to do that. They also have a chance to lose some reputation if they handle it really badly.

-New assignments:

---A Forest Goblins vs. Wood Elves themed Uncommon Slaving assignment in the Ever Forest for a new solid source of supplies. Critical success has two versions, one for getting a slave, and one for if you have no slave capacity/are not taking slaves.

---An Adventurers themed assignment Rare Marauding assignment in the Dreadsea Coast. The Critical Success has patron provided commissioned art. Findable from the second month and will apply a penalty to Dreadsea Coast assignments along with a lesser penalty to Great Plains assignments while it is active giving the choice of sending five slavers to deal with it at a high risk or waiting for the assignment to expire. Critical success has three versions, one first time getting a specific semi-unique slave, one for after that with more variation in who you get, and one for if you have no slave capacity/are not taking slaves.

-New commissions: ---Halt Draenei Caravan with two versions for intro and the success. Also used for Draenei female slavers and female slaves. Also used for now for Draenei Farm, but I'm getting something new for that.

---Forest goblin female slaves. Will also be used for an upcoming assignment in the Deep Mountains.

---Bred to be Broken. Also used for Quintari female slavers and Centaur slaves.

---Gone for a Soldier. Also used for Orc female slavers.

---Lago'Mae in Maid Outfits for both Submissive and non-Submissive options. Will be used for Basic/Advanced Maid Training in a future update.

-New patron provided commissions:

---Human Fancy. Part of a larger commission to be used for an upcoming assignment. Also used as an alternative to tentacle sex as appropriate with the existing beast on goblin one.

---Shadow Outcast. The larger commission just mentioned. Also has an alt for Shadow Outcast futanari.

---Planning out assignments/Winning the Golem Scenario. Has many variations being used, including zoomed versions, for having a Golem Second-in-Command, female Akir slaves, Noble slaves, and blowjob sex scenes. Like the encampment scene you won't see it every time you do planning out assignments though there will be a greater chance if you are playing a Golem.

-Crafting additions:

---New race styles in Asanei, Ori'Nek, Unrefined, and Neko (which has a few extra cute variations).

---Will now correctly account for if the smith/seamstress is Slutty or Reserved.

---More than doubled the number of different messages. Small chance they will now show up on not specifically Slutty/Girly items.

---Several new decoration additions including asymmetric and tassels.

---To better reflect the style of the setting the oversized shoulder pads have been replaced with sensibly sized shoulder pads.

-Assignment generation:

---Extended the recent system where there'd be a reduction in rare assignments in the first month and a slight increase after the first six months. Now it is possible to increase the chance of getting a rare assignment based on it being a solid lead, a quality lead, or best lead for an increasingly large bonus.

---Most assignments will work as they did before with the following exceptions.

---The assignment you can get in the Tavern is a solid lead.

---The assignments from brought scouting upgrades will be either normal, solid, or quality based on the level purchased.

---The assignments from Inquisitor will be quality leads.

---The bonus assignments from the Scouting aspects on Critical Success will be best leads, and on a Success will be quality leads.

---A Critical Success on Scouting assignments along with Grove Creepers will be solid leads.

---The assignments from Decadence like No Other on a Critical Success will be best leads for the City of Aversol ones, and quality for the others. On a Success all assignments generated will be solid so this should hopefully make this assignment a lot more worthwhile than it was before.

---An edge case not likely ever to come up, but it amused me so why not, so on a Failure of Sudden Betrayal if you did try to get rid of a slaver with the A Friend in Every Tavern aspect the assignments generated will be best leads.

-Miscellaneous additions:

---Stats now shows how many free trait slots you, a slaver, or a slave can have. This is how many extra traits can be learned from most sources including corruptions (usually, as there are exceptions that ignore this limit such as training). The number of slots can be increased by levelling up.

---Used zoomed in versions of the Nymph commission for generic sex for elves or those that have been dominated performing oral on lady or futanari slavers.

---Reworded the Decadence like No Other intro a bit along with adding a note in the Special text.

---A few bits of text additions and formatting improvements to respect checking.

---Changed the colour of wood elf speech from maroon like other elves to match the one used also by Centaurs, Horned Ones, and Fae.

---Adjusted Critical Success/Success odd additions a bit if the chance of a Failure/Disaster falls well below negative at time of applying. They'll still improve the chances and add to Crushing it, but by a slightly lower amount in the same way that the odds additions/subtractions are based on the numbers present so the more the assignment requires the less a Success trait is worth. This shouldn't be noticeable unless you're really, really overloading an assignment, and even then it shouldn't be too harsh in terms of effect.

---Added a bunch of new succubus first name variations.

---With the cheerleader precedent Known Shark of the Cards will no longer be earned by having Magic: Illusion and such slavers now have more text on the Critical Success to reflect that.

Bug fixes:

---Big backend overhaul for how assignments generate specific other assignments along with how the expiry is applied that should fix some obscure issues.

---Fix for a critical bug where cancelling while assigning a slave to a slaver would break the game.

---Multiple fixes for forced encounters including who was doing it wasn't being tracked correctly so the amount being taken wasn't being increased so you could never get to the puppet leader event and that a bunch of text was being skipped over during the possessed variants. Also changed the forced encounter checks while I was there so rather than skipping days 1-10 to each month to having a penalty to the roll on days 1-10 of the first month.

---Fix for the assignment buff from the Critical Success from Complete Profane Ritual only lasting 3 days due to a cap on the variable used instead of 8 as was originally intended.

---Fix for an issue where some of the newest assignments may not have been clearing on a quick restart.

---Fix for golem butts being too small on average.

---Fix for heritage not being cleared on rerolling your start so could pick up incorrect racials if you swapped out of a demi-angel or succubus.

---Fix for some of the newer Diplomacy assignments not working with the Diplomacy rank up assignment generation correctly.

---Fix for Lady of Light being treated when started as a slaver recruiting assignment rather than a slave capturing one.

---Fix for unintended wing growth if you corrupted a winged character before examining them.

---Fix for an issue where a slave would be rated as the wrong value during sexytime.

---Fix for switch showing up twice after trait removal which happens most obviously for you at game start.

---Fix for some repeated text on forced encounters.

---Fix for trying to increase the height of a minimum height character being treated as a reduction attempt.

---Fix for Marauding Spectacle of the Sacred Clumsy/Magic: Corruption being swapped in the description but not in the actual checks.

---Fix for not being able to change a sissy's chastity options if they were already wearing a cage when they made the transition.

---Fix for not being able to get the Succubus Summonee second-in-command given the change to corrupter.

---Fix for the broken night goblin's traits from Coiled Tentacles which were well broken by a recent change in how specific slave rewards are generated.

---Fix for repicking during training showing the slave being trained.

---Some text fixes.

Reactions: Quote

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I believe that updated game v0.91 is not a TF-edition, I can't find transformed, promoted and scenario exclusive starts.
Yeah, it's just the regular version. Very weird, because there is no public release yet, so this must be from patreon... I guess the lower tiers don't even get you the TF version.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is it in Twine yet? No? Zzzzzz
Bedlam's still working on the conversion along with adding new content, see e.g. from last week. I am thrilled that I am not the one saddled with converting the game's contorted RAGS logic into operational HTML.

If you can't wait and can't tolerate RAGS, there's always Regalia.

Gamerboyfan99

Jul 2, 2017
There's no real sex pictures of M/M just girls with dudes. Lets say I make a game of just pictures with dudes fucking and mark it as straight because the words just say its a girl. Good tag at that point?

Reactions: Runario

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Why I cant choice ceuntar? and why no more "more negative traits"? lul also before when I want play as a ceuntar I need be slave now there is no slave when we creat new char :p

Last edited:

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Why I cant choice ceuntar? and why no more "more negative traits"? lul also before when I want play as a ceuntar I need be slave now there is no slave when we creat new char :p
Those are features of the TF version, like muchacho said. But there is a male Centaur Warlord start among the ogre starts. It's pretty strong too

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
How to save this game I try save by file-->save game but It give me some error :/ I also try save game after new day but same error

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
This game has my interest, but seeing the whole debate about RAGs and that Twine will be coming soon...
I'll put this on watch and wait.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There's no real sex pictures of M/M just girls with dudes. Lets say I make a game of just pictures with dudes fucking and mark it as straight because the words just say its a girl. Good tag at that point?
I think if you play this game for the pretty pictures you're bound to be disappointed either way. To me it's a primarily text-driven game with incidental illustrations; I barely notice them half the time, but YMMV.

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
Soo... for a while now I've been trying to create a puppet leader where actually the second in command is running things and she now sneaks in to do the room attacks but i've been wondering is there any more? Or any kinda advancement?

Reactions: aattss
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes