muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
As soon as you sell a Slave Princess quality slave by an auction or opportunity assignment (not Whoremakers), it's automatically unlocked and it should appear normally by scouting the City. Mind you, the City has a lot of Rare assignments so it may take a while until it shows up.
Is there a reward for selling a Legendary Princess?

Gouryo

Nov 29, 2017
Guys, I really like your game but its just unplayable with RAGS crashes right now.

I played a lot of differents RAG games and I never saw that.

Right now, I cant even play another day in my game. Every action I try, the game crashes.
I dont know if my game is corrupted or not, I have no idea where is the problem. RAG just switch from differents versions. Maybe I have to start a new game, but Im just bored to start again and Im not sure it would work.

If anyone found a way to play this game, It would be nice ;-)

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
I got the same problem but... its the opposite ! When I open RAG its the 2.4.16.0 version, and then when I open the game "No Haven" its written : "TF.rag 2.6.1.0" and again, when I open my save its "TF.rag 2.4.16.0" !!!

I think this is why there is a problem of stability with crashes.
That's actually exactly what's happening to me. You managed to explain this in a much better way than me :D

Gouryo

Nov 29, 2017
And I started my last game with RAG 2.4.16.0, then I decided to switch into RAG 2.6.1.0 cause of crashes, then I switched back into 2.4.16.0, but still a lot of crashes.

IF you find the solution, PM me. Right now, I stop playing this game cause its unplayable for me...

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
so you can get campbuff only on quest with WitchQueen or is other ways to get? and how much hidden camp buffs in game?

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
so you can get campbuff only on quest with WitchQueen or is other ways to get? and how much hidden camp buffs in game?
Currently three camp buffs in the game I know of:
Seller of Quality for selling Slave Princess level slaves, makes all your slaves more valuable.
Fall of the WQ for doing the assignment, makes the slavers you can acquire on leveling up of better quality and more varied races.
Forgot the name of the third, but it's from training True Angels, and makes training slaves in your camp easier.

Reactions: muchacho

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Currently three camp buffs in the game I know of:
Seller of Quality for selling Slave Princess level slaves, makes all your slaves more valuable.
Fall of the WQ for doing the assignment, makes the slavers you can acquire on leveling up of better quality and more varied races.
Forgot the name of the third, but it's from training True Angels, and makes training slaves in your camp easier.
AFAIR I trained my True Angel to Bimbo to get third one.
Also there is one camp buff added when you recruit Lady Kiruna on new coast assignment. It gives bonus on defending missions.

Also I tried Lady Kiruna in True Angel assignment, she can't substitute a proper paladin.

Reactions: User1810

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Also I tried Lady Kiruna in True Angel assignment, she can't substitute a proper paladin.
Say, what chars/presets are the best combination for the True Angel assignment? I was never able to do it, as I never had the proper slavers.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Well, the minimum to get the True Angel on a crit is 1) any purifier or paladin of the light, 2) any corruptor, 3) any biomancer, 4) anyone with Trainer.

4 is easiest, 2 and 3 shouldn't be too hard to find (you can start with one of the traits and an assistant with the other, if you feel like rushing for it), 1 is trickiest as it has to be a slaver you train up from a slave acquired in one of three assignments (Retribution for Arrogance, Seduction of the Light and To Hunt a Paladin).

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Can slaver be enslaved and again trained to slaver? Seems like former slaves can't be reenslaved.
Also can lizardmen be sissified and if yes do they have portraits/art for that?

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Can slaver be enslaved and again trained to slaver? Seems like former slaves can't be reenslaved.
Don't know about enslaving-training to be a slaver.
I do know though that it is impossible to make Lizardmen anything else but male. It's in the name, after all. Lizardmen. Trust me, I tried.

• Sad
Reactions: Quote and muchacho

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
You should be able to give enslaved slavers, slaver training again; yes.

Reactions: muchacho

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Can "addictive cum" do something more apart from giving debuffs (why does anyone need that) and helping orc cum training? Are there camp events based on it or maybe option to persuade slaver under "make use of" option?

Last edited:

Besharia

May 6, 2018
It's a nice game but it's RNG is so wonky. Even at lower difficulty sessions it is brutal and I struggle not to kick the computer at times. Even at lower difficulties and with me using pre-made characters as suggested I eventually just get fucked by RNG and theres nothing I can do about it.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
That's not just the RNG, though. It's also the underlying non-balance of the game; particularly early game, a failure tends to be (potentially a lot) more damaging than a success is helpful, while a critical failure on any mission is usually way more damaging that critical successes on non-special missions ever are rewarding.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
I think one aspect is, it's a game "balanced" around the idea losing slavers is the default, common hazard, so if you're playing with the premise of losing anyone is a big deal you're going to have to save a lot. And of course with the shitty engine saving/loading is a chore.

One thing that helps and sometimes isn't so obvious is getting armor on slavers. Even average armor helps.

Reactions: Arkady

Arkady

May 15, 2018
I think one aspect is, it's a game "balanced" around the idea losing slavers is the default, common hazard,
I like the very appropriate use of digital air quotes. Maybe one of these days Bedlam will realize the game has major issues there in that early on, it's too damn hard to replace unlucky losses?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I think one aspect is, it's a game "balanced" around the idea losing slavers is the default, common hazard, so if you're playing with the premise of losing anyone is a big deal you're going to have to save a lot. And of course with the shitty engine saving/loading is a chore.

One thing that helps and sometimes isn't so obvious is getting armor on slavers. Even average armor helps.
Darkest Dungeon works like that. And I totally love Darkest Dungeon (I need to stop being lazy and finish my latest playthroughs though). But Darkest Dungeon is brutal but fair and there's a lot you can do to mitigate RNG in that game. I guess the same is true for No Haven but you can never survive long enough to get to that point.

I either run out of food, money, or morale plummets because a slave got away or I lost a critical slaver in a raid to get more supplies or slaves and then it de-evolves into a vicious cycle of self fulfilling defeat after another forcing me to make a new game. I would go as far as to say the RNG is wonkier then the new XCOM games and that's saying alot (RNG isn't really that bad in XCOM I can show people many ways to counter it).

When was the last time No Haven got a major update?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes