User1810

Dec 30, 2018
The crafting mechanic for enchanted items doesn't exist yet, so the trait just provides a normal bonus on the rare assignments it's listed, and I think makes smithing/apparel crafting slightly better. So you could stick the slave in one of these roles, as they eventually gain C:Smithing or C:Apparel just from staying in the role long enough.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Maybe you already know this, (new?) assignment on the coast "Spectacle of the Sacred" on crit (diplomacy option) gave me unique slaver Lady Kiruna plus Demi-Angel slaver (with a standard DA picture).

UPD: With crit on marauding option I can snatch Demi-Angel slave plus some misc slave, but Lady Kiruna won't join me. Is this assignment repeatable? Or it maybe only repeatable unless you get Lady Kiruna? Will try more :)

BTW I'm playing as promoted Lizardman which gives two penises, and text somewhat correctly reflects it. Is there a way to get two penises for other races, corruption maybe?

Last edited:

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
SotS, first time, using the diplomacy option, can give Kiruna and Aesandril - both are uniques. Then it becomes a regular demi-angel acquisition assignment.

And yeah corruption can give dual dongs

Reactions: muchacho
Jul 13, 2018
You know it's a hard to play for "elf orcplaything whore outcast" with all orcs in team but its funny
I once made an elf loaded up with as many negative traits as possible: Sex addict, bimbo, orc plaything, etc., as a Savage Orc outcast to see what would happen. They couped and enslaved her the very next day. 10/10

Reactions: User1810

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Can "Anointed One" aspect be gained with Sinful Enlightenment? Or Debauched Exaltation? Or I have to seek Corruption assignments?

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I once made an elf loaded up with as many negative traits as possible: Sex addict, bimbo, orc plaything, etc., as a Savage Orc outcast to see what would happen. They couped and enslaved her the very next day. 10/10
Bimbo trait is broken no really the dom leader is enslave bimbo leader

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Eeeyup... Just like when you technically have a 100% chance on a shot in x-com but still miss :oops: rng makes me more of a masochist each day;;

For that reason though I now like grabbing Viscera as a second in command unique slaver, especially on weaker charas, since he can't be removed.
I just can’t understand if you collect the 4 best marauders you attack a shitty human village you get "Crushing it :"and still have a chance of failure and even disaster! it's the same idiocy is just idiocy and since the rng in this game constantly gives out high numbers 77-96 then you often get failure and rarely critical success; why don’t remove the rng and leave the tactics like if you have crushing it 0 chance on failure and disaster like recapture.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
I just can’t understand if you collect the 4 best marauders you attack a shitty human village you get "Crushing it :"and still have a chance of failure and even disaster! it's the same idiocy is just idiocy and since the rng in this game constantly gives out high numbers 77-96 then you often get failure and rarely critical success; why don’t remove the rng and leave the tactics like if you have crushing it 0 chance on failure and disaster like recapture.
I mean, even if you're the "best of the best" something could still happen, you might trip, while attacking, or someone may get a lucky shot in; so the RNG makes sense to me.

• Angry
Reactions: silentangel

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I mean, even if you're the "best of the best" something could still happen, you might trip, while attacking, or someone may get a lucky shot in; so the RNG makes sense to me.
Don't make sence no really i'am always send best without bad traits 90% succ and 3 out of 5 assingments is failure and i loose the best nice game ffs and i need start new game over and over

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
don't like savescumming and if you already send someone on assingment the result not change i guess
It doesn't have to be save scumming. Just make a backup save every in-game week or so, then if you ever screw up you can just go back to a previous save and only lose that week. At any rate, it doesn't really make sense to get angry at the game for making you restart your entire file when it was your own choice to completely restart whenever something goes wrong.

Gouryo

Nov 29, 2017
Hi guys,

Am I the ony one with the game crashing almost every day ?
Im using RAG 2.6.1.0 and I used to use the 2.4.16.0 version.

To explain, after an action (and with no explanation), RAG dosnt respond indefinitely. I have to restart. Sometimes I can play 3-5 days, and sometimes I cant even make one...

Any advices ? Is a RAG version more stable ???

Thank you ;-)

Arkady

May 15, 2018
I stopped running RAGS a while back, but iirc 2.6.1.0 did in fact have stability issues. so Bedlam does recommend using 2.4.16.0, presumably for good reason.

Gouryo

Nov 29, 2017
Ok I would try. Just hope that I initially runned my game on 2.6.1.0 doesnt create any other crashes...

Thank you for the quick answer ;-)

Gouryo

Nov 29, 2017
Maybe I found where crashes came from.

I m not sure, but my last crashes appeared when I used my main character into personnal assignements, then used him to train any slave. In the same day. Sometimes it crashes, sometimes its okay (dont depend of the slave I trained). I thought my save was corrupted but if I avoid doing that, I dont crash anymore (10 days playing). Crossed fingers ^^

or not. Maybe just when Im doing 2 actions too quickly...

Maybe this would help dev or any players ;-)

Last edited:

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
You know you can make backup saves, right?
My problem with 'savescumming' on No-Haven is that whenever I load an earlier save, the game nearly always crashes.

Also, my RAGS suite keeps switching between version 2.6.1.0 and 2.4.16.0
When I open the game itself, the RAGS suite says it's version 2.6.1.0. But when I load a saven the game instantly switches to 2.4.16.0
Might be part of the reason why my game always crashes whenever I try to load an earlier save?

Gouryo

Nov 29, 2017
Also, my RAGS suite keeps switching between version 2.6.1.0 and 2.4.16.0
When I open the game itself, the RAGS suite says it's version 2.6.1.0. But when I load a saven the game instantly switches to 2.4.16.0
Might be part of the reason why my game always crashes whenever I try to load an earlier save?
I got the same problem but... its the opposite ! When I open RAG its the 2.4.16.0 version, and then when I open the game "No Haven" its written : "TF.rag 2.6.1.0" and again, when I open my save its "TF.rag 2.4.16.0" !!!

I think this is why there is a problem of stability with crashes.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes