Aug 23, 2018
This is such a shame, I keep reading people singing the game's praises except for the fact that it doesn't work because it's stuck in RAGS, which is the same for me, even went to the dev's official post on how to get the game to run and yet it still won't even open the game. Hope to see the game updated to Twine like people say it will be soon, hopefully in version 1.0 at least
doubtful but theres a regalia conversion you can find in the loaded dice thread

Reactions: User1810

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Whats the deal with this game being soo slow at the progression? It has been years and still Its stuck with RAGS while devs of rags itself done with official support It on the top with that the progression of the game itself also really slow,Its not something big I mean,there Is no hard engine to work on,there Is no need squad of devs to add more content and yet It Is what Is It.

Sometimes I think "humans" should be more consistent,because I have hard feelings that If "we" would be more rough towards devs no matter If you pay or not there would be not such a lazzy ass work.

The last "If you want do It do at 100% If not dont do It at all" this apply to everything In life,but the devs getting lazy and lazy each year,Its not like we backwards right? I mean the technology move ahead every day we get more and more tools to work with and yet we are here games that looks like from 2007 year after so many years still not change aside from some "arts work" that are not even his,but others guys who made them.

So Im sorry but the amount of work he made past the last months Is not even funny,Its a fucking pathetic,yea some Knight In shining armor on the white horse In a while come here and will protect him "noo dude he works on twins also,after he done convert we get new content every week" did you even saw his progression on the convert? did you saw live stream? Its a typical bullshiting to keep milking money for minimal work.

I do not doubt that the game Is good,because general plan of the gameplay Is good and thats all aside from that we are here
half man who came here cant even launch this game but here Is the dev "hello guys today Is a smoll patch to bugfix some minor bugs" ????

I do not hate the dev itself,but I have the right to tell what I think Its has been years Its strat from "rags" and It Is still "rags"

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I like this idea, so what awesome games have you made lately?
Do I have to be a chef to judge the taste of a dish?

Do I have to be a painter to admire a work of art?

Did I have to fight in World War II to know that it was one of the most brutal wars in history?

I must be missing a left hand to know that life with one hand is harder?

This is typical bullshit when you have no arguments and reply "have you made a game?" Fuck, I don't have to make games or know anything about them to know that other creators, being themselves, did it better and faster, even with less support and a more difficult engine.

Fuck, dude, this game was made in "rags", do you know how this guy makes games in this way? adds lines of text and assigns them to appropriate scenes, sets the difficulty level of the dice roll and uploads art downloaded from the Internet by people who have done it themselves and thats the whole fucking work he has to do aside from fix bugs.

So please, shove your argument up your ass that I have to make games to be able to comment on them.

And you went to the gym?, no? so how do you know if someone is taking steroids?

How did you know If a dude Is a fat? did you happen maybe to be a fat In the past? also no? then how the fuck you can tell the dude Is a fat?

Mar 27, 2018
Fuck, dude, this game was made in "rags", do you know how this guy makes games in this way? adds lines of text and assigns them to appropriate scenes, sets the difficulty level of the dice roll and uploads art downloaded from the Internet by people who have done it themselves and thats the whole fucking work he has to do aside from fix bugs.
I know much better than you! I've decompiled this game and edited it in the Rags editor.

So please, shove your argument up your ass that I have to make games to be able to comment on them.

And you went to the gym?, no? so how do you know if someone is taking steroids?
The thing you don't seem to get is that you're not commenting on the game. You're commenting on the creator! You said:

"Sometimes I think "humans" should be more consistent,because I have hard feelings that If "we" would be more rough towards devs no matter If you pay or not there would be not such a lazzy ass work."

So if you're commenting on how we should be more rough towards the dev if he's being lazy, then obviously we should be more rough on you if you're being lazy, right? You're a human, right? Let's hear about how consistent you're being. Show us your damn work already.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Is anyone here a patron, and can that person let us know if Bedlam is actually making progress on the game, in either version? Looking at the patreon posts as a non-patron it just seems like 80% of what Bedlam is doing is taking the money and paying for commissions with a portion of it, which honestly sounds disturbingly like how a pyramid scheme works. I'm hoping that's just how it looks from the outside, rather than what's actually going on.

Aug 23, 2018
Is anyone here a patron, and can that person let us know if Bedlam is actually making progress on the game, in either version? Looking at the patreon posts as a non-patron it just seems like 80% of what Bedlam is doing is taking the money and paying for commissions with a portion of it, which honestly sounds disturbingly like how a pyramid scheme works. I'm hoping that's just how it looks from the outside, rather than what's actually going on.
nope thats exactly what he does, im not calling this a patreon scheme for nothing lol. But tbh i dont care about that as long as he posts about what hes working on and releases a new version from time to time.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
nope thats exactly what he does, im not calling this a patreon scheme for nothing lol. But tbh i dont care about that as long as he posts about what hes working on and releases a new version from time to time.
I mean, it's only been a month and some change since the last update. Also, it appears that he does fairly frequent Picarto dev streams.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
I mean, it's only been a month and some change since the last update. Also, it appears that he does fairly frequent Picarto dev streams.
yeah but previously he was gone for like 3 months, not a peep from him anywhere too, just a bogus fake ilness and a paid patreon vacation

Koopah

Dec 2, 2020
Everytime i try to play the game it says its unreadable. Any advice? ive tried everything i can find from the help attached to the download. I really wanna play the game but never getting a win

Dude0123

Jul 14, 2018
Everytime i try to play the game it says its unreadable. Any advice? ive tried everything i can find from the help attached to the download. I really wanna play the game but never getting a win
must be problem with yours rags try rags version 2.6

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes