Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
2.6.1.0 is your best bet. the 3 version that they recommended didn't show any images for me. Rags official engine website doesn't even exist any more. You can still get it from other sites though.

I'm used to rags from back in the day when the only adult games were poorly translated rusian games. lol

Reactions: tetrisedris

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
ive tried and tried to get it to run, one client from the pateron says "read only mode due to trial limitations" and the other says "this rags file is not readable"
:(

the sql fix seems to have worked from the patreon wish me luck D=

Reactions: User1810

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Looks like the message from not installing SQL, which is necessary. Do a quick search in this thread, the link has been posted a few times.
i assume ive done something right ....i downloaded and installed SQL server 2019 basic (free)
and after it installed theres a big box shows different parts of the program install paths, etc
bottom says connect now do that brings me to some sort of CMD window (dos prompt) was lost didnt know what to do at that point so just X'd out of everything and then tried to play game and still got same error (unsure if i need to connect to this sql or what ever OR if it only just needs to be installed)hope i explained everything .. did best i could anyways (sorry if i confused you)

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
You actually try to click the link or just go for the quippy snark straight away? The domain has been parked and is no longer active.

Anyone able to port this version to regalia? I dont have the rags software to do that.
No, I didn't bother as my intent was purely for snippiness.

5 minutes of downloading the game, reading the attached readme and downloading Rags 3.0.6 and the suggested media package meant the game ran fine for me though.

- this post, that is in the readme with the game file, has a link for 3.0.6 as well as a link for a download for Windows media feature pack.

Reactions: Untolddead

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
5 minutes of downloading the game, reading the attached readme and downloading Rags 3.0.6 and the suggested media package meant the game ran fine for me though.
Yeah that does get it to work. However 3.0.6 doesn't seem to work when running from the game file. You need to open rags first and open the game from there.

Randah

Feb 3, 2018
Regalia also works. With a caveat.

Noted a bug when trying to cancel some assignments. Occasionally when selecting cancel assignment it loops around into selecting slavers. The assignment itself my bug out and disappear, and your slaves might disappear. Haven't started chasing this one down for debugging.

Save once a day should bypass the issue.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Ok. So I went and made a version to run in regalia for myself. Took some doing, but it appears to run and work.

No warranties express or implied.

Speaking of "No warranties express or implied" it seems there is quite a bit of low hanging fruit in the performance of the engine regalia uses. The file attached inserts a few caches into Finder.js and seems to improve performance noticeably.

Reactions: 000koh and Randah

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Ok. So I went and made a version to run in regalia for myself. Took some doing, but it appears to run and work.

Great!
You have my gratitude, Sir!
Bless You, My Priceless One!

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019

Could You please convert these games?
I could not find Linux version of them at this site.

I) Slavers Game Chapter IV: Nancy's Hospital Problems [v0.22] [Imp16k4]:
https://f95zone.to/threads/slavers-game-chapter-iv-nancys-hospital-problems-v0-22-imp16k4.13834/

II) Slavers Game [Ch. 1-2 v0.18.03] [Imp16k4]:
https://f95zone.to/threads/slavers-game-ch-1-2-v0-18-03-imp16k4.2520/

III) Miss Adventure [v1.249] [Dollmistress]:
https://f95zone.to/threads/miss-adventure-v1-249-dollmistress.4343/

IV) Kennel K-9 [WIP] [PacifistGames]:
https://f95zone.to/threads/kennel-k-9-wip-pacifistgames.278/

V) Veronika [v0.9.1] [Pacifist03]:
https://f95zone.to/threads/veronika-v0-9-1-pacifist03.1231/

VI) Shield High [v0.11] [Pudding Games]:
https://f95zone.to/threads/shield-high-v0-11-pudding-games.11921/

Last edited:

Randah

Feb 3, 2018
Speaking of "No warranties express or implied" it seems there is quite a bit of low hanging fruit in the performance of the engine regalia uses. The file attached inserts a few caches into Finder.js and seems to improve performance noticeably.

Neat. Ty.

Next mission for anyone taking a look at things - figuring out why 'cancel assignment' sometimes fails and corrupts slave data.

Reactions: phobos231

Randah

Feb 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/shield-high-v0-11-pudding-games.11921/
I am more a 'teach a man to fish' kinda guy. I can point you in the right direction to make that happen. And if you're someone who lives in a linux distro then its actually remarkably simple.

Here is the thread with all the information:
https://f95zone.to/threads/regalia-enhanced-rags-2-x-player-for-the-browser.4829/

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
no and never will

the shadriel/lythrana stuff is still broken for m,e, it pops up an actual error in rags lol anyone got the new unique yet?
I know of three in this update, I edited my guide but I haven't tested everything, mostly deciphered the Regalia code:

Baela
-When and where you can get her: Mountain assignment "To Hunt A Paladin", but only after hitting camp level 5 of either Corruption or Marauding.
-How: Just crit To Hunt a Paladin after the right camp level. [EASY]

Donella
-When and where you can get her: "Stockades Survival", a special Great Plains assignment that comes up after you advance her plot (going to the Marshlands region) to the headpats/oral sex stage, and also it only shows up after you've done Reign of the Witch-Queen.
-How: Explore the Marshlands and follow the ravens several times, until you unlock the Marshlands Training assignment. Send many slavers to that assignment. After some 5 (?) slavers, visit Donella again a few more times so she tells you her story, and soon you get to the oral sex/headpats stage. After you do RotWQ, a special event will pop up after a slaver finishes Marshlands Training, opening her assignment. You have limited time to do it. But succeeding will get you Donella. [HARD, takes money and time to get that many slavers to do Marshlands Training]

Rizette
-When and where you can get her: Special Mountains assignment "Villa Most Vile". Here we go: 1) Get a True Angel. Yes, this is difficult enough on its own. Back in the day, the secret to getting one was the most asked question in this thread... the memories... but anyway, for that, get a critical success on Truly Divine with a former paladin of the Light/inquisitor in the first slot, then corruption, biomancy and a trainer. 2) Do a Holding Back the Dark assignment and get a DISASTER result. Even this has only a 50% chance of working, 75% if a Fel Tide event is happening. If this works, it will generate a Mistress of Torments assignment. 3) Success or critical on this MoT will generate Villa Most Vile.
-How: Remember that True Angel? You have to sell it on VMV and get a critical success. Good luck! [HARDEST]

Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
I know of three in this update, I edited my guide but I haven't tested everything, mostly deciphered the Regalia code:

Baela
-When and where you can get her: Mountain assignment "To Hunt A Paladin", but only after hitting camp level 5 of either Corruption or Marauding.
-How: Just crit To Hunt a Paladin after the right camp level. [EASY]

Donella
-When and where you can get her: "Stockades Survival", a special Great Plains assignment that comes up after you advance her plot (going to the Marshlands region) to the headpats/oral sex stage, and also it only shows up after you've done Reign of the Witch-Queen.
-How: Explore the Marshlands and follow the ravens several times, until you unlock the Marshlands Training assignment. Send many slavers to that assignment. After some 5 (?) slavers, visit Donella again a few more times so she tells you her story, and soon you get to the oral sex/headpats stage. After you do RotWQ, a special event will pop up after a slaver finishes Marshlands Training, opening her assignment. You have limited time to do it. But succeeding will get you Donella. [HARD, takes money and time to get that many slavers to do Marshlands Training]

Rizette
-When and where you can get her: Special Mountains assignment "Villa Most Vile". Here we go: 1) Get a True Angel. Yes, this is difficult enough on its own. Back in the day, the secret to getting one was the most asked question in this thread... the memories... but anyway, for that, get a critical success on Truly Divine with a former paladin of the Light/inquisitor in the first slot, then corruption, biomancy and a trainer. 2) Do a Holding Back the Dark assignment and get a DISASTER result. Even this has only a 50% chance of working, 75% if a Fel Tide event is happening. If this works, it will generate a Mistress of Torments assignment. 3) Success or critical on this MoT will generate Villa Most Vile.
-How: Remember that True Angel? You have to sell it on VMV and get a critical success. Good luck! [HARDEST]
lady hiruna can function as a paladin? or her friend aensedrill, demi-angel?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes