User1810

Dec 30, 2018
lady hiruna can function as a paladin? or her friend aensedrill, demi-angel?
Sadly, no. Kiruna was a paladin of another religion, the Blinded Lady (not sure if this fact is brought up anywhere but in the ), and Aesandril wasn't a paladin or inquisitor. Basically you need to get a slave from To Hunt a Paladin, Retribution for Arrogance or Seduction of the Light, and promote them to slaver.

Two uniques do qualify though, Lara Dawnspire and the new one, Baela Justsworn. But they take a while to acquire.

Reactions: taetaetr

Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
Sadly, no. Kiruna was a paladin of another religion, the Blinded Lady (not sure if this fact is brought up anywhere but in the ), and Aesandril wasn't a paladin or inquisitor. Basically you need to get a slave from To Hunt a Paladin, Retribution for Arrogance or Seduction of the Light, and promote them to slaver.

Two uniques do qualify though, Lara Dawnspire and the new one, Baela Justsworn. But they take a while to acquire.
thx, any wiki where I can see how to get the special characters?

Reactions: User1810

reaper 17

Aug 21, 2018
Anyone know why my leader character do not gain xp at all when done assignment?
is there some kind of traits limit cap or something? or only some assignment give xp to camp leader?

what assignment can turn ''dominant'' trait into "switch" trait?

Aug 23, 2018
I'm not sure how to get Nora actually :D
Dont you just have to crit on house sitting? Possibly you have to go yourself tho. I got her a few times and im not sure if there are any hidden requirements tbh. Anyway great job with that post, bruh.

How can you get one of your slavers to develop the Biomancy trait?
you dont, your best bet is either through level up or the keldan alley assignment the recruit keldan option.

Anyone know why my leader character do not gain xp at all when done assignment?
is there some kind of traits limit cap or something? or only some assignment give xp to camp leader?

what assignment can turn ''dominant'' trait into "switch" trait?
I think the only option to turn from dominant to submissive is the rose debt storyline? Maybe through corruption as well tho im not 100% sure but im at least 95% sure you cant go dominant -> switch.

Leader doesnt gain traits via level up, only aspects and up to 3 (there are a few aspects you can upgrade so technically it might be more than 3 also get the loaded dice version for unlimited aspects)

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
I am more a 'teach a man to fish' kinda guy. I can point you in the right direction to make that happen. And if you're someone who lives in a linux distro then its actually remarkably simple.

Here is the thread with all the information:
https://f95zone.to/threads/regalia-enhanced-rags-2-x-player-for-the-browser.4829/
Sir, You are absolutely, precisely right.
Not left...
But, I can not even open "RAGS Designer" in "Linux Mint" to export games to "REGALIA".
Even with the help of "WINE" v7.6.

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
I know I have no say at all in this, since I'm not subscribed right now and have no influence on any commissions, but good god, why is the new male dwarf image such a twink?
HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A BEARD!

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
thx, what is mistress rose's last workout? and all special demi-angels can become fallen?
Not sure what you mean by the first question - if you visit the Ensnared Rose you can get some quests from her, and if you fail the quests you start getting in debt to her, and she makes you do some sub stuff to pay her back. This might be it.

And yes all demi-angels can become fallen. But only Lara Dawnspire has a special mechanic about it.

I know I have no say at all in this, since I'm not subscribed right now and have no influence on any commissions, but good god, why is the new male dwarf image such a twink?
HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A BEARD!
Yeah the weird part is that in the lore there is a whole dwarf subrace of elf or human hybrids (hakh) who are specifically the twinky type. But that start is normal dwarf.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Thank you for letting me know, but I am now wondering if it is possible to make a slave a slaver. Can you inform me if this is possible?
Yes, this is pretty simple - have them do dominance training, advanced dominance training and then choose slaver training. The slave will be able to go on certain assignments. After success in these assignments, they will eventually be promoted to slavers.

Nov 16, 2021
Yes, this is pretty simple - have them do dominance training, advanced dominance training and then choose slaver training. The slave will be able to go on certain assignments. After success in these assignments, they will eventually be promoted to slavers.
Thank you for telling me. I do have another question is it possible to use hypnosis to remove a slaver's fear? To elaborate one of my slavers description said "Fear of the Dark, Dark Woods" after they vowed never to go back their I would like to know if I can remove this with Hypnosis?

Aug 23, 2018
Thank you for telling me. I do have another question is it possible to use hypnosis to remove a slaver's fear? To elaborate one of my slavers description said "Fear of the Dark, Dark Woods" after they vowed never to go back their I would like to know if I can remove this with Hypnosis?
no, i dont think thats possible.

Last edited:

ShiroFallen

Jul 7, 2017
I think I hit a bug of sorts. In the Planes Temple Takeover assignment (special), it says I need a 'Wandering Convent Sister' for it. The slave I got to unlock the quest and trained up has the 'Wandering Shallyan Sister' and doesn't quallify for the quest for some reason making the quest undo-able (and she does not have orc cum addiction).

Nov 16, 2021
I think this may be a bug and so far, this has happened to me twice since I was not paying attention but if you assign a slave to an encampment position and then try to assign them to another, it the game assigns them to both, with the first position being locked with no way that I have found yet, of being able to remove them. 2022-04-24 19_07_02-Window.png

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes