Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
Hey guys, sorry this is a little late, I've been sick the past couple days, so I overslept today.

No Haven 0.971 - TF Edition - Hotfix

At last it's done!

I hope that the changelog below for this hotfix being much longer than the actual update was goes someway to explaining why this took me a bit.

Will likely be one more cause, as mentioned, there's a lot that's been changed, and there's a couple of things that still do need finalizing. Which is mainly the new Emissary stuff. That though should be done by the end of the month so I can get on with 0.98.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xavim

Jul 2, 2017
No matter what i do i always get error, ive tried all three version of Rags from the post by the makers of this game. Does it have something to do with me upgrading from windows 10 to 11?
Might be but it took me about 30 minutes to get it set up on Windows 10.

This is what I did if it helps:

Download the 2.6.1.0 Rags link. Installed it in my Docs folder.

Updated the SQL a bit below that.

Download the Patched Executables Download at the very bottom and moved the files into the Rags file and at that point, it worked.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
i have downloaded the rags client and i downloaded no haven nothing works i open the game it asks me to open with but rags isnt there and when i open the rags client its a game creator m stumpt on what to do help please.

Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
why can't severina fly being a demi-angel? And I would like them to add a weapon or are his cards his weapon?

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Greetings, ladies and gentlemen!
How about a Linux conversion of the v0.971 TF Edition?
My gratitude...

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I never said RAGS did not have memory issues, there are some, but not to the severity that tysssart claims there to be.

The memory issues are easily mitigated by saving --> shutting down RAGS --> start RAGS --> load game

ANY engine running for extended periods of time will run into memory issues.
Most of RAGS memory issues stems from 'timers'. You'll see RAGS games that only uses a few timers or no timers at all have little to no slow-downs.
Memory leaks. Terribly-designed engine.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Holy shit I feel like I need a 4 year computer science degree to figure out how to use this god awful engine to try this game
Having interviewed a number of fresh grads recently, I'm fairly certain that is not enough. Its not actually that hard mostly just install SQL Server CE but I haven't tried that in a while and I assume that is still harder than it needs to be on modern windows. Rags is probably worst engine I've interacted with that could still produce playable games. I have some posts in this thread that improve speed with this game for me but there is so much more that would need to be done its not worth it. I was hoping the web version would have been further along for this as the core game isn't actually that bad if you can play it.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes