AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
Excuuse fot bother, but im little new in this,when i create a charater it keeps telling me this, but i have the rigth version dont? and the links that appear in the pop up is broken 1647471030091.png

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Lol, you just need to convert the formatting to Unicode and HTML. Right click on main screen -> Encoding -> Unicode (UTF-8). The game will probably close, but the next time you open it up it'll look fine. You may also need to click on Tools -> Update Text to HTML (this needs to be done every time you open the game, the Unicode thing only has to be done once ever.)
Oh shit, I tried that and it kinda looks pretty decent now, guess the game is playable after all. Thanks!

I just lose the option entirely to use biomancy on any fully custom character I make. My character has the ability to use it but can't get the option to appear.
Yeah I actually have the same issue on 3.0.6, I made a custom character and while I could use Biomancy for a while, I suddenly lost the option, though I can still use Ritual Casting to improve my chances lmao. Tried making a new character and it shows up again, I assume there's an issue with maybe taking too many traits/aspects during character creation? Either way I don't wanna start over so I'll just live without it.

Last edited:
Reactions: doomtrack
Aug 23, 2018
Oh shit, I tried that and it kinda looks pretty decent now, guess the game is playable after all. Thanks!

Yeah I actually have the same issue on 3.0.6, I made a custom character and while I could use Biomancy for a while, I suddenly lost the option, though I can still use Ritual Casting to improve my chances lmao. Tried making a new character and it shows up again, I assume there's an issue with maybe taking too many traits/aspects during character creation? Either way I don't wanna start over so I'll just live without it.
how many traits or aspects did you take? I sometime take a shitload of them and never had any option disappear for me.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019

I keep saying this, despite some people insisting that there's no reason to use the recommended version, but 3.0.6 has issues with some options not appearing. I'm not sure if that's what's happening here, but it's definitely a thing I've observed when comparing versions (the most immediately reproducible example is one of the options in Preferences being missing, though I forget which). It also prevents you from scrolling up when you have options on the screen, which is exactly when I would want to look back and examine my current situation to decide the best course of action.

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Rather than general guides, I was wondering if there exists a list of prerequisites for all these unique slavers and slaves that you can get.

Reactions: User1810

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
I keep saying this, despite some people insisting that there's no reason to use the recommended version, but 3.0.6 has issues with some options not appearing. I'm not sure if that's what's happening here, but it's definitely a thing I've observed when comparing versions (the most immediately reproducible example is one of the options in Preferences being missing, though I forget which). It also prevents you from scrolling up when you have options on the screen, which is exactly when I would want to look back and examine my current situation to decide the best course of action.
Unfortunately the recommended version is slow, buggy as fuck and crashes at the slightest happening.
Using the 3.0.6 version alleviates most of these issues.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
The actual developer of the software is Rags Game LLC. Has shut up shop ie discontinued Rags and nolonger operating the domain is being sold Thare will be no more support For rags

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to do Thornspire at the Moonlight phrase? I suspect it may have something to do with a full moon but can't confirm.

TheBaron10000

Nov 7, 2018
could anyone help me? I got the game working but the text has those symbols that are quite annoying (I know they are supposed to change the text color and form). any idea on how to get rid of em/make them work properly?

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
I try to manually edit the save game files from the Regalia version, any good resources? links?

1) mod a few traits
2) change my character pic to a custom one I made myself

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Any chance someone could give me a quick rundown on how to cheat more trait points in the HTML version?
Same please.

When I edit manually, even in the cheat part, even if I do it directly in file and are really careful. I always create bugs and my traits also seem to revert back somehow sometimes.

For some help Renegadeaw ..

Export save file as .json

Find your characters traits (best if you save only one save in your .json or it becomes a mess)

Then for example insert BOTH (slt) for slutty and the text - Slutty - in the descriptions of your traits in the json file. Never do it in the start or the beginning, only between other traits.

Then import it again and load it.

It seems to be some importance to WHEN you save the game and WHEN you load it to make it work.

I can barely make it work, but something like that.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes