tempboi7

Aug 2, 2020
How the heck do you remove a Second-in-Command from their position? She keeps refusing no matter how many times I ask saying, "Master, you're stuck with me now," Adele says, and grins. "Whether you happen to like it or not."
I have been having this issue. I know people can recruit their prefered type, so it sucks if you have your second in command as a mismatch.

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
How the heck do you remove a Second-in-Command from their position? She keeps refusing no matter how many times I ask saying, "Master, you're stuck with me now," Adele says, and grins. "Whether you happen to like it or not."
You can make them hated by the camp by giving them tasks they hopefully fail and then enslave them, or you could send them on the double cross scouting quests that enslaves the person you sent.

Aug 23, 2018
if she sucks at scouting just make her go scout mountains untill she fails and gets peaceful trait and then right click on her and dismiss from the encampment

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
Did someone knows how should i play it? i downloaded but only hve the .rags file and keeps sayn i need a program to read it

Aug 23, 2018
Did someone knows how should i play it? i downloaded but only hve the .rags file and keeps sayn i need a program to read it
need rags to play it, do you guys even read anything in this thread lol google rags pick a version, i recommend 3.0.6 because its faster. Download it open it open the file through rags (file - open new game or whatever the option is) and youre good to go.

Reactions: User1810

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
do you guys even read anything in this thread lol
To be fair, the section that says "Installation" on the first post just tells you to download the file and then open it. This isn't the first time I've seen this happen, either. Has *any* game ever said anything different there? Literally every game I've seen is just like, "Download the file and open it, dumbass," even when that's completely incorrect.

Aug 23, 2018
To be fair, the section that says "Installation" on the first post just tells you to download the file and then open it. This isn't the first time I've seen this happen, either. Has *any* game ever said anything different there? Literally every game I've seen is just like, "Download the file and open it, dumbass," even when that's completely incorrect.
thats why i said thread and not op. Questions about runinng the game make up probably like 45% of this entire thread. And i completely agree that op should be expanded with more detailed instructions.

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
please tell me if there is any way to increase the chances of success in Biomancy, other than getting a Ritual feature in which it is necessary to spend up to +20% for 3 days.

And is it possible to use it on yourself?

Aug 23, 2018
please tell me if there is any way to increase the chances of success in Biomancy, other than getting a Ritual feature in which it is necessary to spend up to +20% for 3 days.

And is it possible to use it on yourself?
you cant use it on yourself. other than the ritual casting aspect you can get the slave from city assignment called a scandalous affair or something like that if you have her as your bedwarmer she ups your success chances. There are probably some more ways you can increase your chance of success but this one is the simplest. Alternatively pick up the ld mod it has a cheat menu and you can set your success rate there.

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
you cant use it on yourself. other than the ritual casting aspect you can get the slave from city assignment called a scandalous affair or something like that if you have her as your bedwarmer she ups your success chances. There are probably some more ways you can increase your chance of success but this one is the simplest. Alternatively pick up the ld mod it has a cheat menu and you can set your success rate there.
thanks for the reply. It turns out that if there is a slaver with a Biomance trait, then you can ask him to change you.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I guess I'll switch and see what happens, thanks.
Bruh, the game looks like shit on 3.0.6 but it does feel quite a bit more responsive, but honestly I can't look past this formatting mess. If my choice is between a laggy-yet-presentable game and an ugly game that runs normally I think I'll just play something else until it gets converted to a different engine. Shame cause this is pretty fun to mess around in.

Mar 27, 2018
Bruh, the game looks like shit on 3.0.6 but it does feel quite a bit more responsive, but honestly I can't look past this formatting mess. If my choice is between a laggy-yet-presentable game and an ugly game that runs normally I think I'll just play something else until it gets converted to a different engine. Shame cause this is pretty fun to mess around in.
Lol, you just need to convert the formatting to Unicode and HTML. Right click on main screen -> Encoding -> Unicode (UTF-8). The game will probably close, but the next time you open it up it'll look fine. You may also need to click on Tools -> Update Text to HTML (this needs to be done every time you open the game, the Unicode thing only has to be done once ever.)

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
I just lose the option entirely to use biomancy on any fully custom character I make. My character has the ability to use it but can't get the option to appear.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
I just lose the option entirely to use biomancy on any fully custom character I make. My character has the ability to use it but can't get the option to appear.
Weird, I just created a troll to test it and I had it. Click on your character, choose biomancy and you should be able to use it.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes