Randah

Feb 3, 2018
I think I hit a bug of sorts. In the Planes Temple Takeover assignment (special), it says I need a 'Wandering Convent Sister' for it. The slave I got to unlock the quest and trained up has the 'Wandering Shallyan Sister' and doesn't quallify for the quest for some reason making the quest undo-able (and she does not have orc cum addiction).

Sounds like you went the enslave option and not the persuade option. There are conditions besides enslaving her you need to fulfill before she will turn on her sisters.

Nov 16, 2021
I am wondering if there is a way to have vaginal sex with a futanari since I see it mentioned in the description that one is present but whenever I go to have sex with them the option is not there.

Grimtoof

Jun 5, 2019
So. Is there really any loss in this game? It seems like disastrous outcomes really aren't a big deal. You can make your character as subby as you want and pick things such as a lizard right hand man, and it doesn't appear to really matter. It feels like there is a very very real lack of any sort of repercussions. Or am I just not deep enough? The game feels kinda... Shallow if there is no possible losing in something so expansive.

Like can your character not get deposed by other slavers? Or anything? Is your character just some ethereal things who's stats don't matter for anything but missions that you won't go on anyway?

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
Hi frankensteiner316, did you ever manage to figure out how to complete the third stage of Thornspire?
hey bud i dug around but couldnt find the save i did it on. Which stage do you mean? after the keys? Ill try doing it later today tho i dont know if ill have enough time. Im pretty sure i had Shadriel with me on this, so maybe m:ar is needed? But thats just guessing, without spoiler the thornspire finishes with a shitload of magic stuff happening so i bet one of the m: traits is required.

So. Is there really any loss in this game? It seems like disastrous outcomes really aren't a big deal. You can make your character as subby as you want and pick things such as a lizard right hand man, and it doesn't appear to really matter. It feels like there is a very very real lack of any sort of repercussions. Or am I just not deep enough? The game feels kinda... Shallow if there is no possible losing in something so expansive.

Like can your character not get deposed by other slavers? Or anything? Is your character just some ethereal things who's stats don't matter for anything but missions that you won't go on anyway?
Shallow is one of the last things id call this game. You can absolutely get deposed and on higher difficulty levels with a subby character its a real threat. But if you took the chosen of lizardguy aspect it sets you as being owned by him and im like 75% sure being owned disables being deposed? Im not sure tho. And yah bad ends for MC arent common but there are at least a few. They are mostly tied to the bigger assignments, maybe youre yet to discover any. But if your character gets really subby it generally wont fuck your game up instanly, but it will be much tougher to keep control of your encampent and succeed on assignments. Also its not only MC, most assignments, even the minor ones, have a danger of losing a slaver on them. I cant tell you how many times i lost really good slavers on fuckin scout the forest assignments. And it hurts since its tough and takes time to get even a good expert slaver. I think this game is amazing because of shit like this. Honestly try a higher difficulty level. Its tough but fun.

Reactions: User1810

Grimtoof

Jun 5, 2019
Shallow is one of the last things id call this game. You can absolutely get deposed and on higher difficulty levels with a subby character its a real threat. But if you took the chosen of lizardguy aspect it sets you as being owned by him and im like 75% sure being owned disables being deposed? Im not sure tho. And yah bad ends for MC arent common but there are at least a few. They are mostly tied to the bigger assignments, maybe youre yet to discover any. But if your character gets really subby it generally wont fuck your game up instanly, but it will be much tougher to keep control of your encampent and succeed on assignments. Also its not only MC, most assignments, even the minor ones, have a danger of losing a slaver on them. I cant tell you how many times i lost really good slavers on fuckin scout the forest assignments. And it hurts since its tough and takes time to get even a good expert slaver. I think this game is amazing because of shit like this. Honestly try a higher difficulty level. Its tough but fun.
Hmm, that's good to hear honestly. I will admit I am rather entranced with the idea of having your MC facing opposition and power dynamics within the camp. Maybe I am just playing on too easy of difficulty as it begins to feel like a very repetitive micromanage sending people on a mission, hope that you don't hit a bug, and then just redo and redo.

twaddledee

Oct 10, 2017
I am wondering if there is a way to have vaginal sex with a futanari since I see it mentioned in the description that one is present but whenever I go to have sex with them the option is not there.
You have to go into Glossary/Help/Options -> Change Preference -> Futanari Pussy Preference.

twaddledee

Oct 10, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble opening the Lord's Gate? I get to the flayer and it skips all the dialogue, then tells me Lord's Gate is open, then repopulates the opener quest.

Nov 16, 2021
You have to go into Glossary/Help/Options -> Change Preference -> Futanari Pussy Preference.
Thank you for telling me, but when I tried it, nothing changed, I still do not have the option to have vaginal intercourse with Futanaris. If there is something I'm missing, please let me know since all I did was the steps listed.

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Is there a way to get back slavers that are stuck on assignment?
Current Assignment: Infiltration - Maid to Serve - (Two Slavers) - (Nine Days) - (Common) - Days until completion: 1
is in this state for 7 days now. I though it was an issue because I send my leader out on another assignment but now they are back and 2 more days passes and its still shows the same thing.

Vbabay

Nov 9, 2018
Sounds like you went the enslave option and not the persuade option. There are conditions besides enslaving her you need to fulfill before she will turn on her sisters.
Can you tell me what exactly I should do?

Nov 16, 2021
How does that happen? :)
I was talking with one of my slavers and I tried to find out more information about them then they confessed their love for me,
then my character said something along the lines of 'I'll think about it'(after giving them a kiss on the cheek and a smack on the butt), so I was not sure if there were any special scenes with those that confess to you or not.

Nov 16, 2021
you dont unless you somehow get rid of the hypno slaver
Thank you for telling me I was trying to find a way to possibly undo the affect, I tried to hypnotize them myself but since the mind controlled slaver won't talk to me I can't use the hypnotic suggestions to see if was possible to undo it.

I do Hope that the creator will someday add a way to undo or combat your slavers getting controlled by another.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes