Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
thge dev pareton has old verson of rags ie the last ever released as the rags system sis discorndtinued ie rags nolonger exsits the rags sytem dev./owner has shute rags down and gone out of bisness

IceKream

May 27, 2018
several issues:
slave bed warmers still get used by other slavers even with guards with the aspect trait
religious leader cant be dismissed if they go thru the corruption quest
there currently no way to dismiss the second in command if they get mind controlled by succubus
very difficult to off load slaves
on harder difficulties slaves escape with guards all the time

Things i like to see:
more clothing and options to spend gold
a market to sell slaves 24/7
higher slaver and slave cap
more stable options to customize leader traits (like buying a mount or working out)
option to auto train slaves and option to have slavers only do certain jobs
encampment biomancer job that you can upgrade for more slots/usage

Questions i have:
is there any way to control/enslave wisps, golems etc.?
for all the time and effort of the arena/witch queen/etc. questline, why is the reward so bad?
any way to have read mind trait on leader without it being a racial?
is there a safer/surefire way to higher mercs without worrying about being kicked out of town- or can i have someone else hire?

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
The encampment stores (containing clothes and armor) often vanish from the menu for me. I can just see upgrades and assignments. Whats the issue here?

Alpha4

Aug 28, 2019
I dabbled a bit with the RAGS designer to add more examination pics and do some light game play tweaks here and there,
but for the love of god I can't seem to make extra training assignments work.
So does anyone else have experience with modding the game and can give me some pointers?

Aug 23, 2018
qq guys, is the villa most vile bugged? I savescummed a lot on the disaster hold back the dark, like a lot lot, and a couple of times i got the "slaver saw something big escape from the rift but they passed out" line which makes me think it might be the one that you need? not sure about that, either way i didnt get the mistress of torment to generate. Is it bugged? did anyone get it? Might be just my save of course since its rags

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
qq guys, is the villa most vile bugged? I savescummed a lot on the disaster hold back the dark, like a lot lot, and a couple of times i got the "slaver saw something big escape from the rift but they passed out" line which makes me think it might be the one that you need? not sure about that, either way i didnt get the mistress of torment to generate. Is it bugged? did anyone get it? Might be just my save of course since its rags
It seems the info I got about generating a MoT was wrong or it's bugged, but if you do any MoT afterward the storyline should progress. The line you quoted shows that part is working correctly.

I'm not fixing the guide yet because maybe the hotfix will fix that.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

iball

Aug 4, 2017
I made the covent sister a slave. She doesn't have the "wandering sister" title and I have no idea how to get it. The next mission says you need to break and train her. I made her lvl 2 Obediance, lvl 2 maid, and a few other things but that isn't bring up any new/related options. What exactly, do I need to do with her?

quetzo

Sep 1, 2017
I saw that in the Metal and Flesh scenario there's a win condition available, are there normal win conditions or are they scenario exclusive?

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I wish he convert this game to another engine becuse "rags" its are really rag and start working on new game/or continue this game and at least hire artist to make own arts this has a lot much more potential than now well one fool always can have wishesh than never come to true no?

Liiiiv

Nov 23, 2019
Is there any way to affect the outcome of corruption? Wiki makes it sound possible but playing around in the game so far it seems like the changes are random.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Well this might the fire under Their butt to do it quicker now as the official RAGS sites have all shut down
We can only hope. No Haven is a good game project. It's just so badly killed by RAGs that WILL corrupt your game. Not if but WILL. It is only a matter of time.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Always been a bit puzzled by the switch to Twine. As a engine it is known for having performance issues in games with a lot of state. The game also isn't a great fit for twines model and I don't see what the gains are for using it.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Always been a bit puzzled by the switch to Twine. As a engine it is known for having performance issues in games with a lot of state. The game also isn't a great fit for twines model and I don't see what the gains are for using it.
All I know is anything is better then RAGs which will always end in save file corruption eventually for No Haven. Slow performance doesn't bother me if a play through doesn't get nuked by one of the many countless things that can do so just simply by playing the game.

Perhaps it's similar to RAGs and thus more comfortable for Bedlam.. but with RAGs now only available through third parties (And thus open to infection) I think the conversion time has ran out.

Mar 27, 2018
Is there any way to affect the outcome of corruption? Wiki makes it sound possible but playing around in the game so far it seems like the changes are random.
If you have M:Co and you deliberately corrupt someone, you can choose between four types of corruption. All of them are random, but they pick from different effects, e.g. Gifts of the Warped tends to give physical mutations.

There is also an aspect, Anointed One, that tends to shift corruption affecting the person with that aspect towards Debauched Exaltation (powerful, mostly positive effects).

Other than those, yeah it's random.

Reactions: User1810
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes