UIstar

Jun 24, 2021
Why is it whenever i save a game on no haven on rags leave then come back all the characters names are numbers? Is there a way to fix that?

Reactions: User1810

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
Why is it whenever i save a game on no haven on rags leave then come back all the characters names are numbers? Is there a way to fix that?
Rags is very weird and I gave up trying to understand it.

Basically, you can only really open an old save game if you are using the same game file you were using when you made it.
It's like, playing a RAGS game changes the downloaded game file. Or part of the save is saved in the RAGS file. not the rsv (the actual save).

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
if youre loading a save from a previous version there really isnt

is it me or is bedlam lilitsthroning nowadays really bad? its getting into fucking with people territory now
Yeah, he used to put out one full update every two months (and was still "late" as his Patreon implies the versions would be monthly). Now he's still tweaking the hotfix for the first update of 2022.

I suspect he got tired of doing patron content so he takes his time adding the stuff he actually wants to work on in the "hotfixes". But even then he's probably all burnout.

I doubt he's focusing on the conversion either. He's probably in no rush to let modders add in the stuff he hates, like milking.

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
For those interested, I did manage to figure out how to cheat in more trait points and increase the limit.

First open Game.js with a text editor.

Its a massive file, so you'll probably have to use something like NP+.

CTRL+F search for 'jack-of-all'.

This highlights all the mentions of the trait Jack-Of-All Trades, which increases your trait limit by 2 at the cost of 2 points.

There are several entries, but the one you need with be followed shortly by code that says 'subtract 2' and 'add 2'.

The subtract 2 is the cost of the trait in points, and the add 2 is the number of new trait slots it gives you.

Edit these entries to something like 'subtract -30' and 'add 30'. The double negative on the subtract will turn it positive.

Then when you select the trait in-game, it will give you 30 additional trait slots, and 30 additional points.
could someone pass me the edited js? i couldnt find that part in mine

Baudler

Nov 22, 2021
Is Keldan Alley (exploitation version) working for anyone in 971 ?

I have a bug where it allows you to start the assignment, but then it has no name or duration like others, and in fact never finishes.

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
I have a Lamia Convent as a slave but am struggling to get her to betray her friends in Temple Takeover - she has Advanced BJ training, Advanced obed training, advanced dom training and advanced lesbo training. Does she have to be a slaver or something?

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
any advuce for a good first steps? like how misions should choose or how not or how not to run out of resources or money?

Aug 23, 2018
any advuce for a good first steps? like how misions should choose or how not or how not to run out of resources or money?
I generally focus on the plains first, there are lots of assignments that are kinda easy and you can get slaves easy. WHat you want to do is to do maid training on a couple and turn them into camp bitches to get supplies daily, 3-4 should be fine but you can have 6. From that its just dont overreach scout shit and do assignments you have a bigger chance on succeeding at. Your goal should be unlocking the lords gate, that happens at random during a successful scout the mountains. You sell your slaves there and that takes care of money. Once you do those you should be pretty much ok in terms of resources. Then its just waiting for the reign of the witch queen to pop up, do that and pray you succeed so youll get a cool camp upgrade that gives you better recruits. And afterwards its just do what you want really, probably hunt for some rarer characters?

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
If you want "easy mode" even on hardcore, start as fel chosen (Orc) and keep recruiting Black Orcs. Make a bunch cum addicted camp bitches and you will be set for the rest of the run.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes