Feb 21, 2019
One of my favorite games. What would make it solid is more interactions with your slavers. The rng isn't severely punishing, but rewarding enough for you to remember your A team by name. The writing is enjoyable. The world building does lean in a bit too hard too obvious inspirations, enough that it takes you out of this world to remind you of their actual counter part. But yea, cant wait for consensual sex (that does not require being an absolute beauty) between members of my team in 5 years.

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
I have some unfortunate news, my Motherboard exploded after a city-wide power outage the other day, and the warranty had just expired, meaning I had to purchase a brand-new one, as such, I can't currently afford any of my usual monthly subscriptions.

Hopefully someone else will step forward and keep you all supplied with the newest game links while I'm unable to.

Sorry folks, I hope to get my subscription back up in a couple of months.

Tarthi

Jul 3, 2020
Is there a way to run this game's window in dark mode? Its hard to get my rocks off when my corneas are being seared out by the blinding white.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
How do I unlock the Ensnared Rose? It's not available under personal assignments.
wait ten days(or longer if your slaver was on mission) then you receive a letter on your pillow, follow the instructions, get a present, you can now go the the ensnared rose! Not sure if you can get there if you miss this, i know you interact with the madam after the mission Quick As You Like if you get a normal success, so maybe try that if your saves too far?

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Serious talk: he did not post anything in a month. Considering he was pretty consistent with posting about stuff before, I have a bad feeling in my gut.

EDIT: There is a discord for patreons. Anyone here got any info?

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810 and Alpha4

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Turns out he's still alive and just posted this:
Thank goodness. I guess I didn't realize how bad COVID fucked with me because when I read in their last post that they had a cough. I got a wee bit scared for them. This is a great game and I am glad the author is here with us and still working on the game.

Aug 23, 2018
The arrogance shit works finally and looks interesting, but the new commisions dont work? I dont get this. Emissary stuff looks interesting tho. Cant wait till late december for another update.

Reactions: User1810
Nov 16, 2021
Does anyone know why the super negatives are no longer in the character creation I don’t remember seeing any mention as to why it’s gone?

Note: referring to the new update mentioned above.

Thank you in advance.

Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
It is not labeled TF edition and I don't know if that version exists for the 0.972 update.
I figured out a way around this if you still have your older version with the TF edition. Just make a character with the additional TF options you want and save the template, then load the template on the new version of the game that isn't the TF edition and all of it will carry over.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes