Nov 16, 2021
I figured out a way around this if you still have your older version with the TF edition. Just make a character with the additional TF options you want and save the template, then load the template on the new version of the game that isn't the TF edition and all of it will carry over.
OK I will try that and if this works for me thanks in advance.

Reactions: User1810

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Word of warning, it might not work if you use recruited slavers via regular advantages (new uniques being added tends to break that; I'm guessing Bedlam effectively adds them on top of a list instead of at the bottom). The puppet super negatives may be safe to use, but not sure about that.

Reactions: Mr. Jekyll/Hyde
Nov 16, 2021
Hey, I was wondering is there a list anywhere of all the traits that can be learned throughout the game and how to learn them for the player character?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hey, I was wondering is there a list anywhere of all the traits that can be learned throughout the game and how to learn them for the player character?
Yes, there's a wiki. ...Somewhere. I think there are links somewhere in this thread? You can either start looking, or wait until someone who has the actual link answers. I'll see if I can find it somewhere, but I'm a little too busy to dig too deep.

Edit: Never mind, that was easy. But keep in mind, it's always likely that these things are out of date.

Edit 2: I'm a dumbass and didn't post the link.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
OK I will try that and if this works for me thanks in advance.
You can even do that with the loaded dice version, put everything you want to onto your slaver save them and load them into your base game. I think the assignments traits as well as going above the gold/supplies max limit will break that so dont use them but as far as i know everything else works.

Aug 23, 2018
I dont get the new arrogance storyline, is there any other outcome to that besides geting puppeted by lythrana? Its the only one i got in a couple of tries

Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
There's an in-game glossary where you can look up all of the traits as well as the aspects by right-clicking your character portrait near the bottom of the list.

Reactions: Mr. Jekyll/Hyde
Nov 16, 2021
There's an in-game glossary where you can look up all of the traits as well as the aspects by right-clicking your character portrait near the bottom of the list.
Thank you for telling me but I don't see any mention about how to acquire said traits on the list.

SmanMax

Sep 2, 2019
Having trouble getting .972 to work with RAGS 2.6.1.0

It's getting an unhandled exception error. I didn't see a reference to this particular error in the readme, or the info on Tumblr/TFGames... Anyone else having this issue?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
Is there a way for the Leader to get the trait Beastmaster other than having specific starting characters?
I have yet to find a quest that would reward this trait, since the Leader can't go to the wilderness training.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Is there a way for the Leader to get the trait Beastmaster other than having specific starting characters?
I have yet to find a quest that would reward this trait, since the Leader can't go to the wilderness training.
It's been a while so I don't remember for sure, but as of the last update before this hotfix I think the PC can do the new version of Marshlands training, after recruiting Donella.

Reactions: Klangkugel

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
Is there any way to know what kind of attire the mistress of the Ensnared Rose wants the slaves you get for you to be outfitted with? I trained her several slaves to the specification she wanted, but the price is cut so hard it's not even worth the effort because the attire for the slaves are apparantly wrong, even though I've tried to give the slaves the best quality attires I could get my hands on.

(And the mistress seems to make her own attires for her slaves, so why does she even care about what attire they come with?)

Also, where do I report bugs and stuff like that? I've come across a few bugs that broke the game.

Aug 23, 2018
Is there any way to know what kind of attire the mistress of the Ensnared Rose wants the slaves you get for you to be outfitted with? I trained her several slaves to the specification she wanted, but the price is cut so hard it's not even worth the effort because the attire for the slaves are apparantly wrong, even though I've tried to give the slaves the best quality attires I could get my hands on.

(And the mistress seems to make her own attires for her slaves, so why does she even care about what attire they come with?)

Also, where do I report bugs and stuff like that? I've come across a few bugs that broke the game.
i have no clue if theres a way to do that i tried looking but ive never found. The best way to report bugs is on patreon if youre on there and if not id probably say on twitter? Or on tf forums he used to go there im not sure if he still does. Also dont really bother with that tbh bugs are just a part of the experience with this game or rather the engine its running.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
FWIW, this has been an issue for so long that if Bedlam actually cared fulfilling Ensnared Rose orders seems utterly fucking pointless 11 times out of 10, he'd have fixed it by now. So it's probably one of those hare-brained "cool" secrets Bedlam absolutely doesn't want spoilered, even though it's not actually cool, but pretty garbage game design.

Reactions: kinkyshin
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes