kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Is there a way to give the trait 'Sadist' to one of your slavers?

I used corruption to give adherent of pain (Sdt+/Res+) but that doesn't seem to count as Sadist for learning the aspects associated with Sadist.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
How to crack "Gold" and "Supplies" values without "DICE MOD" and "CHEAT MOD" ?
Do you mean how to break them in game without mods? Easiest way is definitely the supplies quest in the forest, the one where you can have yourself or a slaver fuck the amazon queen for like 3x their value in gold or supplies, pretty reliably get around 5k value of gold/supplies with a high value well trained slave that you can just keep sending over and over. Alternately if you want to break it even harder, take recruiter or strong arm trait, pick the unique slaver Camaraa Nighttouched, every time you "Estimate Value" on here it makes her value go up by what her real value is permanently, so if she's worth 500 then estimating makes it go to 1000, 1500, 2000, etc. and then you can make her go to the amazonians and make you 50k gold or w/e every like 6 days.

Reactions: ChaosSorceress

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
Does anyone know what traits affect the arrogance storyline post masquerade events? Through my testing I've only found differences based on gender and if you're submissive or not

some_anon

Mar 6, 2020
The HTML conversion link in the OP should really be updated or at least include the LD conversion.
Frank's LD mod usually has a pretty recent Regalia port.
E.g. https://f95zone.to/threads/no-haven...v-972-patreon-bedlam-games.14953/post-8975011

So many people here seem to struggle to get Rags running and even if they manage a lot of people probably drop it because of the UI, which is a shame because once you grasp the mechanics, the game is pretty great.

While I appreciate the games Rags has enabled, it is terribly outdated at this point. I highly recommend playing the regalia version. Easy "install", native dark mode, font-size adjustments, tiny save files, and only slightly more buggy than the base game.
Just avoid using the cancel option when assigning people to jobs and you should be fine.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes