• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
No one's gonna leak the 972 TF version?

Damn.
The TF versions for supporters, consider looking for modded versions of the game if you want the TF versions content without paying, it's not hard and you only have to wait a little for them to update to the newer version, though bugs are an issue there and you're not getting the pure "No Haven" experience, it's got it's own benefits.

reaper 17

Aug 21, 2018
''precarious power'' trait is bugged. I tried use that new fairy with this trait on ''A corner of your very own'' assignment.
once you passed the day the game will stucked in the red 'click to continue' button.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
''precarious power'' trait is bugged. I tried use that new fairy with this trait on ''A corner of your very own'' assignment.
once you passed the day the game will stucked in the red 'click to continue' button.
weird, it works fine for me, anything else you were doing to proc the bug?

reaper 17

Aug 21, 2018
weird, it works fine for me, anything else you were doing to proc the bug?
I just start new game and choose the fairy. then explore the Avensol to get the assignment and sent my character there.
Then I click the green button to end the day and it stuck in loop at the red ''click to continue'' button.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
I just start new game and choose the fairy. then explore the Avensol to get the assignment and sent my character there.
Then I click the green button to end the day and it stuck in loop at the red ''click to continue'' button.
I'm playing the modded version, so I don't know if it's the same, but for me, it only worked after I'd personally done the Quick as You Like It assignment.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
The HTML conversion link in the OP should really be updated or at least include the LD conversion.
Frank's LD mod usually has a pretty recent Regalia port.
E.g. https://f95zone.to/threads/no-haven...v-972-patreon-bedlam-games.14953/post-8975011

So many people here seem to struggle to get Rags running and even if they manage a lot of people probably drop it because of the UI, which is a shame because once you grasp the mechanics, the game is pretty great.

While I appreciate the games Rags has enabled, it is terribly outdated at this point. I highly recommend playing the regalia version. Easy "install", native dark mode, font-size adjustments, tiny save files, and only slightly more buggy than the base game.
Just avoid using the cancel option when assigning people to jobs and you should be fine.
Do you happen to know how to change the heroine's tattoos through "Loaded Dice" or "Cheat"?
I also wanted to ask about one event. One of the slavers hangs on the neck of the heroine an artifact that suppresses the will of the heroine. The slavers gives the heroine an alias and instead of the chosen night activity, the heroine "serves" the camp. The night event does not occur if "Second-in-Command" is busy on a mission, although he did not hang the artifact around the heroine's neck. What needs to be done to stop the event?

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
Do you happen to know how to change the heroine's tattoos through "Loaded Dice" or "Cheat"?
I also wanted to ask about one event. One of the slavers hangs on the neck of the heroine an artifact that suppresses the will of the heroine. The slavers gives the heroine an alias and instead of the chosen night activity, the heroine "serves" the camp. The night event does not occur if "Second-in-Command" is busy on a mission, although he did not hang the artifact around the heroine's neck. What needs to be done to stop the event?
That's the end of the forced encounters. The random encounters that happen every night, if they go far enough, lead to that event you described. Getting rid of whatever slaver has enslaved you might work, other than that, you can't do anything about it once it's triggered.

In the options menu, there's a section on forced encounters, that will explain what they are and how they're triggered

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
As said above it's the end of the "forced encounter" events, generally you only have the artifact placed on you after it says you pay 120 gold to the one forcing you, as they do need money to buy it. I generally kick the offending party out of my camp, send them on suicidal missions, sell them directly through either the great plains fake scouting mission, dread sea slave makers, or the mountain brothel quest. If you don't they have an increased chance to keep up the event in future, if you're playing an exceptionally submissive MC then i'd recommend enslaving your slavers, training them to be obedient, and then letting them rejoin your crew, the only issue with this is that if they've already proc'd the event then you will still pay them money every time you get some, which could lead you to bankruptcy pretty easily, especially if multiple partners have forced the issue.

amberale

Mar 16, 2020
Does this game have some gender-only content, or is it better to play as a futa for a wide gameplay experience

If my character is female, is there anything I miss simply because I don't have a penis?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Does this game have some gender-only content, or is it better to play as a futa for a wide gameplay experience

If my character is female, is there anything I miss simply because I don't have a penis?
Aside from certain sex trainings and slight changes in a few scenes? Nope, not really.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is this a known bug? Clicking on cancel assignment when you're trying to back out of an assignment cancels in progress assignments? Using No Haven 0.972 - LD v.6.4.2 Regalia Edited

Reactions: User1810
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes