SukebeOokami

Oct 10, 2022
Can you guys tell me how do i restore my title to leader of encampment again. I am guessing i became puppet leader cuz i was bit slow to deal with rapist who had her way with my char every night but i betrayed her and sold her yet still called puppet leader and i am guessing this isnt just cosmetic.

Aug 23, 2018
Can you guys tell me how do i restore my title to leader of encampment again. I am guessing i became puppet leader cuz i was bit slow to deal with rapist who had her way with my char every night but i betrayed her and sold her yet still called puppet leader and i am guessing this isnt just cosmetic.
I dont think thats possible

Reactions: Jaxter

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Once you become a puppet leader then there is no way to remove it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
FWIW it seems Bedlam announced on his Discord an update might be coming today, so regardless, it shouldn't be too far off.
Wait, did they post this recently, or are you talking about a date they predicted two months ago? Have they mentioned what's been going on for the past two months? Let them know for people outside the Discord have been worried for their health and would like some confirmation that they're alright.

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Wait, did they post this recently, or are you talking about a date they predicted two months ago? Have they mentioned what's been going on for the past two months? Let them know for people outside the Discord have been worried for their health and would like some confirmation that they're alright.
It was yesterday. And he's been on and off active on his Discord, 'according to a source familiar with the matter'.

Reactions: frankensteiner316
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes