User1810

Dec 30, 2018
can i start with modifier standard start choice rather than fully custom or standard
Depends what exactly you want to do. If you modify a start with a unique aspect you usually keep the aspect. But you can't keep the traits of a start and add things to it.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
The Mercenary Herald portrait for Draenai not being feminine traited, or even assignable to feminine, is a war crime. The second of two, the first being the goblin trade prince not being considered feminine. They got square face orcs and fae assigned feminine because of make-up or ponytails, but full on pouty-lipped twinkazoids who are practically lactating estrogen is were the line gets drawn.

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
The Mercenary Herald portrait for Draenai not being feminine traited, or even assignable to feminine, is a war crime. The second of two, the first being the goblin trade prince not being considered feminine. They got square face orcs and fae assigned feminine because of make-up or ponytails, but full on pouty-lipped twinkazoids who are practically lactating estrogen is were the line gets drawn.
In similar cases before it was oversight rather than a deliberate decision. Maybe if you manage to catch Bedlam's eye with a comment on Tumblr or Twitter he'll take a look at it.

tommyboyx595

Aug 18, 2020
Honestly I feel like once the conversion is done, there should be an option to upload custom portraits or even design/share character presets. Maybe even add a way to add user created unique slavers/slaves into the random "pool" or possible outcomes to missions.

Reactions: Keldin and User1810

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Honestly I feel like once the conversion is done, there should be an option to upload custom portraits or even design/share character presets. Maybe even add a way to add user created unique slavers/slaves into the random "pool" or possible outcomes to missions.
If it's fully offline then it should be really easy swapping them for something else.

Also lmao at thread screaming shit at the dev having medical issues and saying he's faking it at as the dude has a serious medical condition going on, and you really don't need to be psychic to figure out their mental health is in serious decline and heavily impacting things.

Since yeah, consider finding out your vision is screwed and worrying about losing it altogether, like stop reading for a second and actually think about it, as someone who's also been dealing with eye issues the last couple years it's fuckin terrifying.

Like we're pirates but that doesn't preclude basic human decency.

that said i do hope puppet leader eventually gets circled back to, it's kinda barebones

Aug 23, 2018
If it's fully offline then it should be really easy swapping them for something else.

Also lmao at thread screaming shit at the dev having medical issues and saying he's faking it at as the dude has a serious medical condition going on, and you really don't need to be psychic to figure out their mental health is in serious decline and heavily impacting things.

Since yeah, consider finding out your vision is screwed and worrying about losing it altogether, like stop reading for a second and actually think about it, as someone who's also been dealing with eye issues the last couple years it's fuckin terrifying.

Like we're pirates but that doesn't preclude basic human decency.

that said i do hope puppet leader eventually gets circled back to, it's kinda barebones
lmao indeed since every month bedlam has a different health crisis. Also not pirates, i pay money to this one eyed swindler.

Last edited:

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
l

lmao indeed since every month bedlam has a different health crisis. Also not pirates, i pay money to this one eyed swindler.
I appreciate your modding work, but there are for real people who just repeatedly experience health crises, especially people with sedentary lifestyles or just a bad hand for inheritable health issues. Orcm isn't exactly the best developer in history, but he definitely isn't the worst. I'd rather take his piecemeal updates than the kind of shit some others developers have been known to pull.

I'm not saying that makes everything okay, but it's also not exactly out of reasonable plausibility that he has ongoing health issues. It's not like with Spoony who was constantly on twitter talking shit and obviously just doing nothing all day, back when he was in decline.

Aug 23, 2018
I appreciate your modding work, but there are for real people who just repeatedly experience health crises, especially people with sedentary lifestyles or just a bad hand for inheritable health issues. Orcm isn't exactly the best developer in history, but he definitely isn't the worst. I'd rather take his piecemeal updates than the kind of shit some others developers have been known to pull.

I'm not saying that makes everything okay, but it's also not exactly out of reasonable plausibility that he has ongoing health issues. It's not like with Spoony who was constantly on twitter talking shit and obviously just doing nothing all day, back when he was in decline.
what are you talking about i dont mod anything, also yeah that sucks but theres an option to suspend patreon payments from your patrons if your health is in the gutters and you know people wont get what theyre paying for you should do that and focus on whatever the fucks wrong with you. Anytime anyone goes uh oh i have a health/life/whatever i can make up crisis but still decides its fine to grab money for doing nothing, in case of bedlam not even posting a thing for two months on his fucking patreon feed, i think its bullshit and a scam.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
before yall start crying about this

also a question, the donella/witch queen event has only dominant options, right?
If you play as (Sub) you still mostly dominate them in the options, but the text reflects that you envy their submission and are only domming because you're pissed off at Agronia and/or want to prove a point.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
It was the Flayer, as in Mindflayer. Which is intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast, who tend to be very nasty about enforcing it.
Ah. You know, I wonder what sort of relationship WotC and Square Enix have? Last I checked, Final Fantasy still makes use of some of its classic monsters that were blatantly ripped off of D&D (since the original game was really just an unlicensed D&D game based on one of the creator's campaigns), including some that can't be blamed on coincidence like Sah(u)agins and even Mind Flayers.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is there any way to stop my slavers from constantly fucking my slaves into slobbering mindbroken messes that can't receive any training?
Slaves seem to take a lot less physical and mental damage once they have the Obedience and Advanced Obedience training.
Prioritize that training ASAP.
I guess the other slavers go easier on them when they do as they're told?

Also, the camp upgrade Likely Lads and Lasses gives you offscreen helpers who keep your slaves in good shape, although I don't know how effective they are.

Edit: Precarious Position doesn't seem to work. I can't select my camp-leader for the slave-position in Corner of your very own mission.

Last edited:

Drex

Nov 22, 2017
God can someone help me i can't find which site to get the correct working rags version for this game.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes