zed127

Jul 12, 2017
Perfectly doable without it. Playing on hardcore myself. If you want easy mode then grab pre-gen black orc fel chosen and stick to green brutal dudes.

Is not that Lord's Gate unlocked via exploring mountains? Or it there another one I am not aware of?

Scout mountains until you get a wow you discovered the entrance to the lords gate! result and then do the lords gate assignment and youre on
Oh it is not something to do with the Thorngate?

Reactions: User1810

jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
Using the latest version of RAGS, 3.2 there are no images showing. game is technically playable but no images,
other versions like 2.4 or 2.1 just doesnt even open for me the exe does nothing

godofthevoid

Oct 11, 2019
how the heck do i get this game to run please tell with detail instructions update no work like previous ver thank lord i got it saved

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
What is the unofficial version?
Is it the current version with mods?
Brings another question, are the mods compatible with the current standard version?

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
I think someone regularly ports the game into HTML via Regalia. It still is pretty buggy, and the game still suffers from slowdown in older saves, but it at least doesn't need RAGS... I'd recommend waiting until when/if the new version is ported, or just play a port of an old version.

Note: the below link are the versions w/ the cheat mod included.
Yeah the HTML is hit or miss, a number of times I've gotten permanently locked off stuff when it just doesn't work or appear again.

Still waaaaaaaaay faster then RAGS
Is there a loaded dice mode for html cause the cheat they give you is strange to work with.
The linked post for Regalia says 9.0 but the file itself has been updating, it's at 9.7.2 and has the latest RTD mod included in it.

Feb 12, 2020
lmao indeed since every month bedlam has a different health crisis. Also not pirates, i pay money to this one eyed swindler.
I get what you mean, as I have seen many creators get a "crisis" then proceed not to do anything but still accept tons of money from patrons. Not to name names but it's quite disheartening to see it happen to promising games by devs who overpromise either through inexperience and naivete or cold greed (not specifically talking about this game rn).

However, unless there is evidence otherwise, isn't it possible that this person is genuinely having them..?

Reactions: Keldin

rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
If you're running into issues with not loading saves on Windows 10, I found that RAGS does load the game eventually, but it's extremely slow (almost 1 minute). I followed the instructions here from the developer to speed up save file loading (under the Performance Improvements section):

With the speed up it takes less than 10 seconds now. I'm using RAGS 2.6 with the performance improvement and I would recommend running this as RAGS 3.0 seems to have issues with formatting and makes text appear really messed up sometimes (at least on my machine). Downloading 2.6 and using the performance improvement gave me the best possible experience.

Aug 23, 2018
I get what you mean, as I have seen many creators get a "crisis" then proceed not to do anything but still accept tons of money from patrons. Not to name names but it's quite disheartening to see it happen to promising games by devs who overpromise either through inexperience and naivete or cold greed (not specifically talking about this game rn).

However, unless there is evidence otherwise, isn't it possible that this person is genuinely having them..?
heres the deal, its ultimately irrelevant because all it takes to go from craven thievery to no craven thievery is clicking the suspend payment button

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
If you have time to burn you can just capture them, train them like you train a slave, then at the end of their training make them slavers again.
What's the best way to enslave them? It just says nah, when I try.
Do I need to send them on missions that they fail to tank their reputations or is there a better way?

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
How do you make slavers submissive?
Is there a corruption option for it?
You can also use Hypnosis.

What's the best way to enslave them? It just says nah, when I try.
Do I need to send them on missions that they fail to tank their reputations or is there a better way?
Yeah, it's based on their having bad or sexy reputations. If they're slutty you can give them lewder clothing to wear and this will hurt their reputation eventually.

Visv

Dec 12, 2018
Quick question, how the fuck do I actually load a saved game... and have it actually load in properly? Something is always wrong when I try, either all my available assignments are reset, all my slavers and slaves lose thier names and just get numbers, or the save never loads at all.

Whoever is doing the HTML conversion, please hurry up.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Quick question, how the fuck do I actually load a saved game... and have it actually load in properly? Something is always wrong when I try, either all my available assignments are reset, all my slavers and slaves lose thier names and just get numbers, or the save never loads at all.

Whoever is doing the HTML conversion, please hurry up.
Are you trying to load from an older version? You can't do that.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes